Chapter 20

Asad

"I'm glad she's safe I really wanna meet her she sounds interesting. Akeem ass always degrading the girl. He belike, "Sad knocked up a lil nat nat" an I be telling his ass to shut the fuck up." Tiara said laughing a little.

We were in the living room smoking while Princess was upstairs in her room sleep. I had just finished telling Tiara what's been going on.

"His Hazel eyed ass always talking shit. She mean as fuck really though I don't  think you wanna meet her. She already said she don't wanna see me unless it's at the weekly appointments." I passed the wood to Akeem he was all up in the game.

Tiara was like a little sister to me. She's twenty three and was always telling me some real shit, but sometimes I felt like she was older than me the way she be talking us.

"Shit I don't blame her, you've ignored that girl damn near her whole pregnancy while she was being held hostage at that." She shook her head.

"I apologized to her tho Ti for all of that shit. I just wanna be there for her." Akeem paused the game and looked at us.

"Listen to yo simp ass, you acting like you wanna be with her or sumn. You done caught feelings haven't you?" He started laughing an I shook my head waving him off.

"Look you just gotta give her some time you don't know what Jaceyon did to that girl she probably felt lonely and to make it worse she's pregnant, she'll never forget this shit. She's carrying your child and you knew it was yours this whole time you were supposed to protect her and check on her everyday."

"Tiara okay I get i-."

"No shut the fuck up Asad! I'm a mother myself an I've been through pregnancy I know what it's like, but thank God Akeem didn't pull no shit like that on me. I wouldn't even be mad at her if she decided to keep your son away from you, cause you're wrong as fuck." Tiara stared at me with tears in her eyes.

She put the wood out and went upstairs leaving me an Akeem in silence.

"You done pissed my baby off man." He paused the game and put his Controller down and went upstairs after Tiara.

I let out a deep breath and grabbed my keys. I had to go talk to my pops about how he wanted to replace Memphis with Hawaii. Memphis ain't bringing no bread in for real, so it's time to cut ties.

I got up and left locking their front door before leaving.

London

"Thankyou so much Sam!" I was at T-mobile and had just purchased me a Black iPhone 11 Pro Max.

"No problem London enjoy the rest of your evening." I smiled and walked out getting into my car.

I decided to stop by my Shop to see the progress that the construction workers have made. I hired them the night Asad showed up asking about me being pregnant an It's been a while since I've been.

I had on some ripped jeans with an orange crop top, and my orange Gucci sandals. Pregnant or not ain't no baby bump finna stop me from wearing what I usually wear.

"What the fuck is this? And who the fuck are y'all? What happened to Kevin and the other workers?" I was in tears. The shop looked worse than what it did before.