Chapter 37

Two weeks later..

London

"Fucckk I feel so fat." I said to myself as I got out the car with the help of Tiara. Today was my eight month mark one more month an I'm done with this shit.

"Girl hush you're fine you look beautiful." I had on a tan spaghetti strapped dress with some tan Christian Dior slides. I did a natural glam look for my makeup and my straight Blonde hair was in an updo style with strands of hair that had been curled poking out.

We walked up to the door and when I walked in I was greeted with my maternity pictures on big canvases. There were neutral colored flowers surrounding it with hints of blue flowers. I covered my mouth in Awe staring at the big teddy bear holding a heart in front of the pictures.

"Ti you gonna make me mess up my makeup an I haven't even seen everything." I fanned my eyes.

"Sorry." She smiled, "Okay I need you to close your eyes the real surprise is in here." I did as she said and let her guide the way.

"Okay are you ready?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes." I smiled biting on my bottom lip.

"SURPRISE!!!" I opened my eyes as Tiara moved her hand an I was so overwhelmed with all the people here. I was surprised to see Asad's mother here right along with Lexie. I also saw some of the guys that worked for Asad along with their significant other. Max, Mario, and Sam. There was about twelve people here and none of them were real family to me. That made me sad cause it showed me I deadass have no one.

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me and when I looked over it was Asad. I quickly looked away and was greeted with a Hug by Legend followed by Akeem and the other guys with their girls.

"You look beautiful Babygirl." Legend hugged and kissed me on the forehead. I hugged him back thanking him.

"My baby hooked yo shit up sis." Akeem said giving me a hug, " Congratulations." I smiled and thanked him hugging him back.

"Hi I'm Selena, Mario's girlfriend and this is our daughter Marisol." I smiled and waved at the little girl before giving them both a small hug.

"It's nice to meet you Selena." The rest introduced themselves before going to find a seat.

"London." Asad's mother said to me as she looked me up and down.

"Ashyda." I gave her a small fake smile before walking off to go sit at my table. Asad came over and sat next to me.

"You look beautiful London." He looked down at me then kissed my stomach rubbing it.

"Thankyou." I didn't know what else to say. We hadn't seen or talked to each other since the day we left the hospital.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen were gonna start off with the games then we'll eat and then we'll go ahead an open the gifts." Tiara said on the microphone.

I looked around at the decorations it was exactly like what she showed me but even better. Neutral colored balloons were everywhere, there were big teddy bears, flowers, an even a chocolate fountain. She also had a King and Queen throne chair for Asad an I for when it was time to open the Gifts. My maternity pic was the center of attention as well. She really outdid herself. I also saw she invited her photographer to take some pictures of everything