Chapter 25

Asad

"Can we please stop and get food?" London asked for the second time.

"London for the second time no. I promise I made sure it's plenty of food for you on the Private jet." She sat back and rolled her eyes. I shook my head at her Greedy ass.

We pulled up to the back of the airport where the Private jet was waiting. Tiara an Akeem weren't here yet but Legend was.

"Is your Dad nice?" London asked as I turned off the car.

"Nigga cool as hell. He the one that invited you because he wanted to meet you. Don't be nervous just be yourself." I leaned over and gave her a kiss to calm her down.

I got out and went on the other side to open her door and help her get out, then I grabbed our bags out the trunk and walked Hand in Hand with London beside me.

"Goodmorning you must be the Lovely London I've heard so much about for the last few months. I'm Legend, Asad's Father." My Dad said coming out from the Pilot area.

"Goodmorning Sir it's nice to meet you as well." He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"You're prettier than I thought you'd be. Jade wouldn't stand a chance against you." He said looking her up and down like he wanted to do something.

"I'm sure she's just as beautiful." London said instead of being messy. I liked that shit.

"Ehh. She's your average Dark skin with red Hair. I'm glad you decided to join us. Asad told me you didn't fuck with him like that."

"Yeah that was at first we got off to a rough start, but we're Great now. You raised him into a Patient and caring young man." She looked up at me and smiled making me pull her closer to my side and bend down to kiss her forehead.

"That's perfect. I can't wait to meet my Grandson an if you ever need anything don't hesitate to let me know you're family now and you're giving me my first Grandchild. I have nothing but Love and Respect for you Miss London Welcome to the Jones Family." He pulled me into a side hug smelling like Old spice.

"Thankyou Legend an I will." I pulled away from the Hug.

"Sad I gotta talk to you real quick about everything. Keem should be here any minute."

"Aight." I looked down at London.

"It's some food over there I'll be back in a few." I bent down and pecked her lip before going into the Private area with Legend.

"You straight baby?" London had her head leaning on my shoulder while holding her stomach.

"Yeah I just feel really nauseous." She said sounding annoyed.

"Go in the room and lay down babe. Pregnancy and flying doesn't mix." Tiara said looking up from her phone.

"You're right about that." London got up an I followed her.

"Go to sleep by the time you wake up we'll be there." London nodded her head and walked in the room with me behind her.

She pulled the covers back and laid on the Bed an I laid down with her getting under the covers. I pulled her closer to me and she wrapped her arms around my torso before falling asleep, and so did I since I didn't get any sleep this morning.

London