Chapter 10

Asad

"Okay baby tell me what it says it's been five minutes. I'm scared to look." Jade said nervously.

I flipped the test around an it only had one line indicating she wasn't pregnant.

"It's negative." I blew out a deep breath. This shit was starting to blow me. Me and Jade fuck like dogs and she still can't get pregnant. It was starting to fuck with my mental because I really want a kid. I'll be thirty in four years, I'm getting old.

A lil mini me would be perfect at this time in my life. I'm having plenty money, to the point where my kid's kids would be straight. I'm twenty six I was ready to start a little family.

Jade bursted out in tears an I pulled her into my arms, "Calm down we gone get our baby Jade."

"What's wrong with me Asad? Why can't I have babies? I'm so sorry I can't give you a baby you've always talked about wanting a son." She kept crying.

"When it's time God will bless us with a baby Jade maybe it's just not the right time right now." I rubbed her back.

"When is the right time? We've been trying for years and the one time I get pregnant I miscarry." She cried even harder.

I walked her over to the bed and laid down with her letting her cry it all out.

"I love you baby that's all that matters." I said kissing her on the cheek.

"I love you more Asad. I love you more than you'll ever know you're my Bestfriend, promise me you'll never let anything or anyone come in between us?" She held out her pinky.

"I promise." I locked our pinky's together.

"So look this the blueprint." Legend said spreading out a sheet of paper on the desk.

"It's gonna be about thirty houses in total in this neighborhood. We still gotta think of a name for the neighborhood and and decide on how each house will be made. Asad I want you to work on how far apart each house will be an Akeem I want you to work on the pools and parks and how big they'll be. Can y'all handle that?" He looked at the both of us.

"Yeah" we both said in unison.

"Alright I need all this information turned in, in three weeks so I can give it to our construction workers that way they can start marking everything down for where everything is gonna be." He gave us both a blue print copy of the property and walked out the office.

Our workers had finally finished taring everything down.

"Nigga what's wrong with you?" Akeem asked.

"I been tryna get Jade pregnant, but that shit ain't working. I'm getting old man I'm ready to start a family. Seeing you, Tiara, and Princess bond the way y'all do is what I want for me and her."

"Trust me man yo time coming and when the time is right it'll happen for you. Shit ain't always what it seems though Tiara crazy and Princess a damn crybaby. She be having our ass up all night every night so don't rush it Sad cause once you have a baby it's no longer about you and Jade anymore." I took in what he was saying.

"Hey I missed you." Jade said as I got in bed behind her. I had just got home an out the shower. I been at the construction site all day. I'm tired as hell.

"I missed you too, you okay?" I pulled her closer and she turned around.

"Yeah I'm fine... better now that you're home. How is the neighborhood coming?"