Chapter 35

Asad

"You don't think you should tell yo mama about you being pregnant? You seven months now. Do any of your people even know?" I looked over at London eating her spicy chicken nuggets and fries from Wendy's. We had just got home from the hospital they finally released us after two more days.

"No she don't care about kids so that wouldn't be anything exciting for her to hear, and she damn sure don't care about me." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You don't know how she might feel once you tell her. How you know she don't want a Grand baby?" I raised my eyebrow at her confused.

"Because I know Asad! Everybody isn't family oriented like you and yours. Teresa didn't raise me an I've never met my Dad an I don't have an immediate family I grew up in the system okay? Now leave it alone and don't ask shit else about my family." She rolled her eyes and went back to dipping her chicken nugget in Barbecue sauce.

"My bad damn come out here on the balcony when you done mean ass." I grabbed my weed an a wood off the dresser before walking out.

London

I watched Asad walk out with his weed as I finished eating my food and cleaning up my mess. I was gonna take a shower first before I went out there with him. I smelled like the Hospital.

I turned the shower on and took my clothes off after wrapping my hair up. I stared in the mirror at my body and my stomach was huge, my hips were wider, my ass was fatter, and my nose was bigger. I can deal with everything else getting fatter but this nose? Uhn uhn.

I hopped in the shower and let the hot water hit me thinking about these last couple of days. I hope Asad knows he's not staying here. He might've stayed at the Hospital, but he's not staying in my house. I really want nothing to do with him until our son gets here like I've been saying.

I washed my body and face before turning the shower off and getting out wrapping the towel around my body. After I dried off I lotioned up and put on some spandex with an oversized blue T-shirt. I wonder why he wants me to come out here with him cause I damn sure didn't wanna smell that smoke. I hated the smell of weed now.

I slid the balcony door to the side and stepped out seeing him leaned up against the rail smoking. I slid the door back an sat down. He had his back turned to me not even acknowledging my presence.

"Why did you want me to come out here if you not gone say nothing the fuck?" I said catching an attitude.

He turned around and just stared at me blowing smoke out his mouth before putting it out.

"And you can leave too after you say whatever you brought me out here for." I was dead serious too.

I watched him reach in his waist and pull out a gun taking it off safety, "Asad what the fuck are you doing?" I jumped up out of my chair as quick as I could.

"Nah back the fuck up ain't this what you want? So yo life can be better. You hate me so much right London?" He laughed holding the Gun up to his Head.

"Asad this isn't funny please stop you're scaring me. I didn't mean it." My heartbeat was going crazy I can't handle no shit like this. I was in complete shock.

"Nah you want our Son to grow up without a father like you did? You told me to kill myself to make this shit right for everything that I did."

I stood there crying. I can't believe he's throwing my Dad into this an in my fuckin face I can't believe he was taking things to the extreme like this.

"Now yo ass wanna sit there and cry when a Nigga really finna do it. Yo ass stuck for words and don't know what to say now, but you be talking all that shit. You try to play Victim a lil bit like you don't low key be beating my ass don't  say shit you don't mean, and don't ever say no shit like that to me again." He put the Gun down and pushed passed me a little going back inside.

I sat back down and released my breath putting my hand over my Heart feeling it slow down. I looked behind me through the glass Balcony doors seeing him grabbing his keys and leaving.

It was going on two in the morning an I was still up trying to get Asad to respond to my texts and my calls. I've called at least one hundred times I swear, but he just keeps sending them to voicemail. I know his phone isn't dead either because my messages say Delivered. I felt so bad..

This was my tenth message.

I apologize Asad I swear to God.
Delivered

At least respond so I know you're okay that wasn't cool at all you just left after pulling some shit like that on me...
Delivered

Asad

"Damn girl." I threw my head back as Jade sucked my Dick in my Living room. I needed to release a Nut and some stress. London wanna keep acting stuck up and shit so fuck it. We don't gotta see each other till my Son get here since she wanna keep screaming that shit in my face all the time.

I looked over at my phone seeing her send me another message. I ain't even bother to look at it I focused back on the Head. She was taking too long though. I pushed her head down making her go faster and deep throat it so I can get my Nut and tell her ass to leave.

I started thinking about London sexy ass making me lick my lips. I felt myself about to Nut, "Shit London." I bit on my Bottom lip and grabbed a fist full of her hair roughly fucking her face making me finally Nut.

"Asad what the fuck?" She said taking my Dick out her mouth.

"Get off ya knees and get out that's all I wanted." I got up going into the bathroom to clean my shit off and when I walked back out this Bitch was still here.

"Why the fuck is you still here?"

"Why didn't you just go get head from that big fat sloppy Bitch if you gone be calling me her name. That's not the first time you did that shit, you did it when we were together too."

"An I just did it again her big fat sloppy ass make me Nut faster than you now get the fuck out before I drag yo ass out. I already gotta see yo ass at the Trap." I walked over to my Door unlocking an opening it for her.

She stood there looking Dumb making me laugh a little.

"Bounce Bitch." I walked upstairs to go take a shower and get some sleep. I had a long day ahead of me tomorrow as usual.