Chapter 19

London

Asad an I got in the car with Akeem so that he could take me home. He introduced us even though we've already met just not formally.

"Akeem this is London, my Babymama and London this is Akeem, my cousin."

"It's nice to meet you Welcome to the family." He turned around smiling to give me a handshake.

"Nigga you know me. I know your creep ass went back and told Asad I was pregnant when you saw me in the Gas Station that night. You ruined my plans, I could've got an abortion I wasn't ready to tell his ass yet." I rolled my eyes.

He looked at Asad, "Yeah Good luck on these next Eighteen years bro cause you gone need it." He put the car in drive and pulled out taking me home. They talked the whole ride about some kind of Construction company.

"I'll be over here later." Asad said turning around to look at me. Akeem had just pulled up to my apartment putting the car in park.

"For what? You need to go home to your Girlfriend ain't shit changed. Thankyou for rescuing me an all, but the only time we need to see each other is at my weekly appointments with Doctor Harper and Thanks for the ride Akeem."

"No problem meanie." He laughed a little and looked at Asad. I got out the car and walked into my apartment.

To my surprise everything was cleaned up as if nothing ever happened. I stared at the couch where I got raped and looked down at my stomach rubbing it.

"I'm sorry Baby I promise nothing but good things from here on out." I always talked to my stomach it was therapeutic. I felt like I finally had someone to listen to my problems without judging me.

I used to stay up all night sometimes just talking to my Baby while Jaceyon would be sleep behind me snoring.

I looked around I don't think I can stay here anymore. I walked to my bedroom seeing the lock Jaceyon made an it brought back so many memories from when he first locked me in here.

I shook my head. Yeah I can't stay here anymore. I was gonna see if I could just get moved into another available apartment at the top. My lease wasn't up for another year an I wasn't tryna pay no crazy ass fee to get it released.

"Joshua did you let my Babydaddy know which apartment complex I was living in?" I squinted my eyes at him. We had just finished rearranging me another apartment in Building A1.

His face turned red and he looked Guilty letting me know he did making me suck my teeth at him.

"Joshua how could you man? We went to Highschool together I thought we was cool."

He was a Nerd an used to catch me up on my School work. My attendance was terrible in Highschool. I didn't have anyone telling me I had to go, so most days I didn't. Luckily I still Graduated with my Class.

He put his hands out in defense, "London I can assure you we are cool, but that was a very Tall and Dark Intimidating man "

"Why didn't you just tell him to leave? Duhh."

"I did I told him he wasn't on your lease, but he punched me in my nose and snatched the binder from behind the counter. Then he gave me one hundred dollars and apologized." He said with his same geeky voice.

"Ohhhhhhh so that's why your nose was wrapped up that one time." I said remembering when he had white tape around his nose.

"Yah." He said looking embarrassed. I shook my head in shame of Asad. Joshua is sweet he didn't deserve that.

"Here's your keys." I grabbed them and walked out to go check out my new apartment. I didn't even want that furniture anymore, I was gonna call some movers to come get it and let them do whatever with it.

This was gonna be a brand new Healthy start for me and my Son.

Asad

"You got me all the way fucked up." Jade said as soon as I walked into the living room. She was sitting in a red tank top and some red pajama pants with her red hair in a messy bun.

"I stayed at Akeem and Tiara house I was too tired to drive home it was a long ass day yesterday." I walked upstairs and she followed me.

"You must think I'm stupid. I promise you if I find out you've been dissing me for this London Bitch I'm fucking both of y'all up and that's on my little sister Grave." She said with an attitude.

I was starting to get fed up with her shit, plus it was eating me up having to come home to her knowing I got a whole Babymama out here that I have to constantly check on.

"Jade, leave pack your shit and get out. I can't keep dealing with this you too damn insecure, and you sound dumb as hell. I haven't fucked with that girl since I fucked her at that party."

I was lying like hell. Who wouldn't though? How am I supposed to tell the female that's been in my life for the last eight years that I got another girl pregnant knowing we been trying for one, but she miscarried?

I can't break Jade Heart like that.

"Are you serious? You're kicking me out?" She laughed in disbelief.

"Yes you getting on my fucking nerves with this shit. Move back into yo own shit cause me and you done."

"Done?" Her voice trembled and her eyes started getting watery.

"What about us making a family? What happened to forever?" Her voice started cracking. I looked away I didn't like seeing her cry like this.

She walked up to me and grabbed my face, "Is it somebody else? You told me you would never leave me, you said you got me forever as long as I stay on the same shit you on and do something with myself an I'm doing it. I'm in College Asad." She said crying.

I could tell I was really hurting her feelings but I couldn't give in.

"You need to let me go, so that you can grow into the woman you need to be Jade. I can't do this with you no more. Starting over isn't always a bad thing." She stared at me crying.

"No Asad you know I have nobody. My parents are locked up I have no fucking body and you know that!." She said through tears.

"Jade leave!" I said getting irritated she was making this harder than I thought it would be.

"We're not done ima give yo ass a month to bounce back from whatever the fuck you going through an after that I'm moving back in." She yelled and grabbed two luggages packing up all her clothes.

"Nah, Jade we done I'm serious this time. I can't keep doing this." I watched her get all her clothes out the closet walking back and forth putting them in her luggages.

"Nah I'm not even finna sit up here and believe that." She zipped up her luggages and put them on the floor walking out pushing passed me. I walked behind her and watched her from upstairs. She got to the door and stared back one more time crying before opening it and walking out.

I let out a sigh of relief. I really didn't wanna leave Jade but I can't have her around knowing I got another female pregnant.