Chapter 48

Asad

"London!?" I walked in the house seeing the tv on in the living room.

I checked the bedroom and she wasn't in there. Her car still outside so where the fuck is she at?

I walked out checking Loyal's bedroom an his diaper bag and car seat was gone.

My fucking son! Her water broke.

"Fucckk!" I yelled punching a hole in the wall.

I ran out the house making my way to the hospital.

Shit I messed up bad. I pressed my foot on the gas. I left my baby by herself.

I ran through the Hospital doors walking up to the front desk.

"Good afternoon how can I assist you?" A white lady with green eyes and long blonde hair said.

"I'm looking for London Martinez."

"Sure can I have your name?" She started typing.

"Asad Jones."

"I'm sorry I'm not seeing her name in the system here. Maybe try another hospital?" She questioned.

"Bitch what the fuck you mean you don't see her name in the system this the closest hospital to her fucking house why would she go to a different one?"

"Sir I'm gonna have you escorted out by security if you don't lower your tone and and continue to speak inappropriately."

"I don't give a fuck about no security. I don't know what type of games this Bitch put you up to or what she done told you to say but my son shit ain't in his fucking room and her due date is today!" I yelled knocking all this shit on the counter over.

"Sir leave now!" I heard security say trying to grab me.

"Man get the fuck off me." I punched him in his face causing another security guard to come and put me in handcuffs escorting me out. How the fuck I'm going to jail cause I wanna see my son?

London

"Oh my god London I just saw Asad in the front lobby fighting security. I don't think we should've told the receptionist to lie." Tiara said out of breath coming into the room.

"Did he see you?" I looked up from feeding my baby his bottle. He had on the hospital beanie an a white onesie, but I had him swaddled up in a blanket. It was freezing in here.

"No I turned around and ran back to the elevators."

"Good then we're fine." I put my attention back on my Son.

"London this isn't a good idea seriously." She gathered her and Princess's things.

"We're fine Tiara, but you can't leave now what if he's still out there?"

"London, how long do you plan to keep this up?" She sat their things back down and sat down.

"For as long as I can. I'm not staying in that apartment anymore. I'm not gonna move to a different state, but I'm definitely moving to a different city maybe Oak Park. I got too much bad history in Chicago. I want a new and fresh start for Loyal."

"What about your shop though London? You can't just up and leave that behind after all the hard work you've put into it. It's all furnished all you need is your stylists, nail techs, lash tech, estheticians, cooks, and bar tenders and you set. Bitch why you wanna move so far from me?"

"Oak Park is only an hour an a half away from Chicago, so I'm still gonna be coming down to get everything together, but right now my main focus is Loyal. I'll start back focusing on the Shop when he's at least six months."

"I understand girl he's definitely gotta be your number one priority right now.. just don't let the Shop collect dust." She smiled.

"I'm not trust me, that's how I'm gonna take care of Loyal.. I'm changing my number too."

She let out a deep breath.

"Can I hold my nephew please?" She blinked her eyes dramatically.

"And don't forget if he calls you, you haven't heard from me and you know nothing." I said to Tiara as she was about to leave.

She stayed for another thirty minutes giving me more tips on how to take care of Loyal.

"I gotchu girl. I love y'all call me if you need me, and bye my little stinky Pooh." Tiara said rubbing Loyal's little hand.

"We love you too thank you for being here with me through out this whole process I definitely gotta get you some gifts to show my appreciation."

"I told you I got you girl but I definitely can't wait to see these gifts cause you know yo ass rich. Oh! an I'll have Rich drive me to your house in my car so I can drive your car up here for you and I'll just ride back with him in my car."

"Okay Thankyou! And bye Princess!" She smiled at me.

"Bye Wondon! Bye Woyaallll!"

Asad

"Assaulting an officer and resisting arrest is an automatic 45 days you know that right?" The officer said as we pulled up to the detention center.

"Nigga fuck you, I'll do it again plus more behind my son." He turned the car off and helped me out walking inside.

"It's Friday too so you won't be seeing a judge until Wednesday. That's when the judge will be back from his Christmas break." The officer said while booking me in.

Shit I forgot it's Christmas!

"Hurry the fuck up so you can get the fuck out of my face talking to me G." I said as he took my mugshot picture.

"Merry Christmas Eve man." The officer said after locking me in my cell and walking off.