Chapter 44

The Next Day...

Asad

"I saw that Nigga that shot you lastnight, him and his crew drove by a couple times." Dre said.

"Them niggas pussy as fuck, why you ain't start bussin at em?" I looked over at him. We was at the trap counting the money that was made last night.

"Cause they wasn't on shit, if them niggas wanted a problem they would've shot at me Asad." I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I pulled it out and saw it was a message from Brianna.

2165342565
I know you said we was done fucking, but I got some information on the nigga that shot you..

I clicked the message and clicked on her contact calling her.

"Hello?"

"Wassup tell me what you know ."

"Asad this is something that needs to be talked about in person. I'm serious I'm not even on no fuckin shit."

"Alright I'll be there in twenty minutes." I hung up .

"Who was that?"

"That Brianna bitch she said she got some information on the Nigga that shot me."

"You want me to slide with you?"

"Nah it's straight let's finish counting this money so I can head over there." He nodded his head and we went back to counting.

Brianna

"Hello?"

"I got him to come over he said he'll be here in thirty minutes ."

"Knock his ass out as soon as he steps foot in there."

"With what?"

"I don't know! A pan or something shit a flower vase."

"Okay maybe I can try to get in his phone after I do that and see if they got each other location."

"Yeah that's a good idea an if Face ID doesn't work his passcode should still be his brother's death date  092713 make sure you write it down."

"Okay I gotta go I'll  call you once I get the address." 

I hung up the phone and went into my kitchen looking under the cabinets for my skillet. This would definitely knock his ass out. I held it up looking at it smiling. All I could think about was clearing my debt with Lamar's ass so I can save my Family.

I heard a knock on the door snapping me out of my thoughts. My heartbeat started racing. I took a deep breath and walked to the door.

"Who is it?" I looked through the peephole seeing Asad.

"Man open up the door don't nobody got time to play witcho ass."  I licked my lips and hid the skillet in my other hand behind the door before unlocking the door an opening it.