Chapter 29

London

I was finally back home after Shopping and the weirdest shit ever happened to me when I was getting all my shopping Bags out of my car, this tall Dark skin dude with the fuck boy finesse walked up to my car scaring the shit out of me.

Everything was good though after he told me he works for Asad, and that he sent him over here to help me get the Shopping bags out of my car since he knew it would probably be a lot. He even showed me him an Asad's messages and his number to show me proof, and that he wasn't just some creep. His name was Max.

I looked down at my phone feeling it vibrate an it was a text from Asad.

Asad
We need to talk I'll be over there later on tonight.

Yes we definitely do😊

I put my phone down Niggas be lame as fuck I can't wait to see what his reason was for being at the Mall with his Girlfriend or ex or whatever she is to him. I definitely got something for his ass though so I'm not even tripping.

I walked into my Baby's room and started putting his clothes up an organizing everything including his wipes, and diapers. I gotta order his crib and some more decorations for his room, but the only thing is I don't know what kind of Theme I wanna do in here.

After I was finished I got up and decided to take a shower ,but not before wrapping my hair up. I turned on the shower and let the hot water hit my body closing my eyes and relaxing my mind deciding on what I wanted to eat.

Even though I can't cook for real I'm gonna try to make some Salmon alfredo, Asparagus, and Garlic bread. I was also gonna Invite Tiara and Princess over to taste it.

"Girl this shit good as fuck and you talking about you don't know how to cook." Tiara said while eating her food. I was holding Princess and feeding her little pieces of Salmon an Alfredo noodles. She was the cutest thing ever I swear. She looked just like Tiara, the only she got from Akeem was his eyes.

"Thankyou sis, the last time I cooked for myself I burned the chicken tryna Broil it that shit was on fire when I opened the oven." She busted out laughing.

"Bitcch you're not supposed to broil chicken only if you tryna speed the cooking process up." She shook her head.

"Yeah I know now." I wiped Princess's face and gave her, her sippy cup.

"Awww she loves you, she usually don't let other people hold her, her ass will show the fuck out, but what are we gonna do about this Babyshower and Maternity shoot?"  She asked getting excited.

"I wanna have my Baby shower before I take my Maternity pictures. I just don't know what kind of theme I'm gonna do for either one of them. I got so much shit to decorate from the Shop down to my Son's room, and now this it's just a lot." I let out a deep breath. I was super overwhelmed.

"Don't worry mama Decorating is my specialty, so I'll handle the Babyshower an I can also help you with your Shop too I've never decorated anything that big before so it'll be super fun." Tiara said smiling while clapping her hands together.

"Girl you're a life saver I gotta take you by there one of these days. I don't know what I would do without you." I laughed and shook my head.