Chapter 21

Asad

It was three o'clock in the morning an I was up just thinking. London was in the bed beside me. She looked so peaceful when she was sleep.

I looked down at her stomach as it moved up and down. It was way bigger now that she was five months. I started rubbing it and just stared at her.

She was right I am a monster for what I did to her. I was just in my feelings because of her reputation and what other people would think. I was also tryna consider Jade's feelings by not being gone every night doing what I'm doing now, laid up with London.

London

It was the next morning an I was up on the phone trying to get a hold of Kevin's ass.

"Miss. Martinez please give me one second Kevin is on a very important call right now." His assistant Sasha said.

"Nah fuck that I'm an important call too, you been saying that shit for the last twenty minutes." I was starting to get frustrated.

"So what would you like me to do? Just merge you into his call?" She asked trying to be funny.

"Bitch stop fuckin playing with me. Y'all whole company is a joke! Hurry the fuck up and get me to Kevin."

I threw my phone down on the bed and got up going into my bathroom to spit. I had the phone on speaker so I could hear.

"Hello?" I quickly ran into the room and sat on the bed.

"Kevin!" I said frustrated.

"What's the problem London?"

"Why the fuck did I go to my shop and see four crackheads in my shit!Telling me you paid them to tare everything down? My whole building is trashed what kind of business are you running?"

"Look I let rookies work on your Building instead of my Top notch workers because it was an easy job! You said you wanted a clear building with all the walls painted white for right now."

"Exactly! And that's not what I saw! There are holes in my walls, water leaks, and they had beer bottles and cans an all types of shit on my floor! Then I go upstairs it's a whole air mattress and the same mess as downstairs." I started crying all
over again.

"London you need to-"

"No Kevin shut up! You talking about some rookies those were crackheads. Their names was Chump an Earl by the way, I swear to God I'm leaving you the shittiest review ever fuck a Five star rating you're getting zero from me!"

"There's no need to take it to those Measures. I will have my workers come-"

"No fuck you, and fuck your so called workers you should've had them working on it the first time. I paid you twenty bands because of how big the fucking building was and how many rooms it had ."

"Beep, Beep, Beep" the phone hung up.

I started crying even more realizing I didn't even check the rooms I can only imagine how they look. This has always been my dream an it's being completely destroyed.