Chapter 16

London

"Why the fuck this nigga still ain't showed up yet?" Jaceyon said coming out of my bathroom.

He never lets me leave my room anymore since I tried to lock him out.

"I told you we don't fuck with each other that shit was never supposed to happen." I rolled my eyes. I was sitting at my vanity doing my makeup. That's how bored I was.

"You let this nigga hit but won't let me hit. What the fuck this nigga do for you that I don't?" He was on my bed about to play the game.

He been begging to fuck me for the last couple of days an I keep telling his ass no every time. That wouldn't even feel right having sex with another man knowing I'm pregnant.

"None of your business." I said putting the Hair Glue on my Mink eye lashes.

"He probably don't do shit but leave you with a wet ass an a used pussy." He laughed.

"Too bad you'll never get the chance to say you've left me with that! And you wanna know why? Because you've been eating my pussy for the last five months an in return I get five figures an a nice lil nut off your ass." I laughed an applied my lashes leaving him speechless.

"Okay Bitch you wanna talk shit? Ima give yo punk ass Babydaddy three days to come through this door an if he don't we out. You ain't gone never see Ohio again, an yo baby gone grow up thinking  I'm the Daddy." He got up and walked out an I heard him messing with the locks letting me know he was locking me in from the other side.

He did something to the windows that won't let me slide them up because I tried to sneak out  the first week he started this bullshit. This man was real life sick in the head like he needs help. He covers up this act that he has going on now so fucking good that it's scary. Jaceyon needs to be in a Psych Ward real shit.

I'll be damned if I go to another state with his ass cause Im not going for none of that shit ain't no nigga finna take my whole life away from me and give me a new one. I already let Asad get eighteen years out of me an I'll be damned if I let another nigga trick me out my WHOLE life literally.

I have a Doctors appointment in two days an I'm gonna ask Doctor Harper can I borrow her phone to call Asad and let him know what the fuck is going on. I know he got some tricks up his sleeve hell he lifted me up in the air.

Asad

"Look bae I'm up and going to school today." Jade said coming out the bathroom twirling around.

"Why the fuck you wearing that? It's just school not a twerk fest." She had on some little ass shorts with her ass hanging out an a red Crop Top with some Red heels that looked like flip flops.

"Because I look good the fuck. I'm not gonna always have this body, I might as well show it off."

"Jade you don't even let me look at you naked unless we fucking an you talking about you wanna show it off you look a hot ass mess go change."

"Nigga fuck you this is what I'm wearing. Since you tryna talk shit you better hope you even see me when you get home tonight cause I'm going to a College party with your sister Lexie and her Bestfriend Justice."