Chapter 41

2:43am...

London

"You up?" I felt Asad whisper in my ear. He was laying behind me with my back to his chest with one arm across my stomach and the other arm had me in a comfortable headlock.

I stayed quiet, "I know you hear me." He planted soft kisses on the back of my neck making me bite down on my lip.

"I'm being serious London, you wanna try this relationship shit out or what cause every time I fuck another bitch or get head all I think about is you so I can buss my nut and dip." I stayed quiet cause no the fuck he didn't just say that to me.

I turned around so I was looking at him, "You woke me up to say that?" I laughed, "I can't wait till I drop. I'm fucking so many Niggas on yo ass I swear to god." I could tell that ruined his whole mood cause he sat up real quick looking mad as fuck.

"What the fuck you just say to me?"

"Nigga you heard what the fuck I said. What? you gone hit me again?" I sat up with him just in case he tried something.

"London stop playing with me I'm not on that shit nomore, but I will jack yo lil ass up if you think you finna be out here fuckin different niggas and you my damn babymama."

"And why the fuck not cause that's exactly what you're doing to me now I just can't do shit back cause I'm pregnant."

"Yeah aight tread lightly Babygirl any nigga I find out you fuckin on ima kill 'em Ion think you know who the fuck you dealing with for real." He flipped the covers off of him walking to the dresser to grab his weed.

"Nah Fuck nigga I don't think you know what you getting yourself into. Pruébame." That meant try me in Spanish.

My Dad is Puerto Rican and he speaks Spanish, but I never met him before. My first placement home was with a Mexican family of Five. A mom, dad, two sisters, an one brother an I stayed with them all three years of Middle school. That was best placement I had ever been in. They weren't mean to me, they treated me like family, they didn't abuse me, they didn't starve me, I was never sexually harassed or anything. I'm so glad I got to experience that though because I missed out on that with my dads side of the family. I wonder if he thinks about me?

Asad an I had a staring contest I could tell he liked that shit, but he still tried to act mad.

"English only please." He licked his lips and walked outside on the Balcony to smoke. I rolled my eyes and let out a deep breath laying back down. I'm so stupid, I really do want a relationship with him but I don't know man.

Brianna

"You need to try to find out where she live Bitch." Jade said as we sat in my living room.

"Shit as long as you knew about her you still don't know where she live?" We were talking about Asad's hoe ass babymama.

"Hell no he kept that bitch a secret an everything about her. We gotta think of a plan fast I need my Nigga back she gone have to come up off that an if I gotta kill the Bitch so be it." Jade shrugged her shoulders.