Chapter 28

London

It's been about two day since I left Hawaii. Asad's been blowing my phone up and sending different Gift arrangements to my door. Like even when I got home from the flight my porch was filled with Red and pink Roses with a card from him that said "I'm sorry" in the inside.

Then yesterday he sent me a Bouquet of Fruit flowers and some money. I wonder what he's gonna try to send today? I made my way inside the Hair salon. I needed a new look because Black Hair London went through too much so to to get rid of her Im gonna dye all my Hair Blonde and get a silk press.

"Yeah you snapped sis." I ran my fingers through my long Blonde hair.

"Girl you look too good! Babydaddy gone be all on you blonde is definitely your color, an it's your natural hair too Bitch mm!" Leora said smiling satisfied with her work.

"Thankyou sis!" I hugged her and gave her $150 before heading out, she was super booked so I didn't wanna hold her up with conversation like I usually would.

I wonder what my Shop looks like? I got in my car and made my way there. I swear to God my shit better not be fucked up.

I pulled up to my Shop and put my car in park before turning it off and getting out. God please let it look better than what it did before. I put the keys in an unlocked it going inside.

My mouth dropped open. It was exactly how I wanted it. Everything was cleaned up, there were no more holes in the walls, nomore water leaks. The only thing they had left to do down here was painting the walls white.

I smiled and made my way upstairs an everything was perfect up here too. I couldn't wait to get the elevators working because these stairs ain't gone cut it. I walked into the rooms checking them all out and they were all clean. The walls just needed a white paint job like downstairs.

Now I have to start ordering hella shit though. Hair seat dryers, sinks so they could get their Hair washed in, Stylist chairs, Vanity desks, Decorations, and so much more. I was super excited I was finally getting to the fun part of my Shop. I'm definitely gonna have Tiara help me with everything an of course I'm gonna pay her.

I looked down at my stomach feeling and seeing  movement that shit almost scared me until I realized it was my Baby's first kicks. My eyes teared up, I was so happy nothing could ruin this day for me. I locked up my shop and got in my car going to the mall so that I could do a little Baby Shopping.

Asad

"So you telling me you ain't got shit to wear?" I had just got back from Hawaii and Jade was already getting on my nerves.

"No they wouldn't let me back in my apartment they had a lock on it meaning I couldn't get anything at all, so can we please go to the Mall?" Her red hair was in a high bun and she had on some grey leggings with a white long sleeve shirts and some white and grey Jordans I bought for her earlier in the year.

"Who paying for this shit?" I raised my eyebrow. I been said I was done spending money on her.

She poked her lip out, "Are you really gonna act like that? Look I promise once I start working at the Trap I'll pay you back."

"You ain't even gotta do all that you on some real Bummy shit though Jade real talk. Shit ain't nowhere near attractive."

She scrunched her face up, "Why are you treating me like we didn't go together for eight years? You're acting like I'm just some Bum ass bitch you met on the street what happened to the Respect?"