Chapter 45

3:45am..

London

I laid in bed silently crying or at least I thought I was.

"London I know you not still crying." I heard Asad say from behind me.

"Go back to sleep you don't understand you'll never understand." I wiped my tears and took a deep breath trying to go to sleep, but I just couldn't.

All I could hear was Papi licking himself, "Man I'm finna put his ass in the cage." Asad said getting out the bed and grabbing Papi who was at the bottom of the bed.

"He's just cleaning himself." I sat up and yawned while rubbing my eyes from all that crying.

"He can do that shit in here." I heard him say from down the hall.

"He gone be doing more than licking now he's gonna be barking all night." I got out the bed going into the living room to go get my dog.

"Man." He sucked his teeth watching me take Papi back out the cage who was already starting to whine.

"Don't do my dog like that."

"Come here." He grabbed my arm pulling me towards him knowing him he was about to give me a lecture.

"Fuck whatcho mama talkin about you not gone be shit like her. I wouldn't even let you do no shit like that and when our son get here we gone be straight, you gone be better than she ever was stop letting her get to you." He kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you shawty and him too." He bent down and kissed my stomach before coming up and giving me one too.

"We love you too." I hugged him wrapping my arms around him tight.

Asad

"Aye Jade let me holla at you for a second." I peeped my head in the room she was in seeing her and the other girls bag up drugs completely naked with see through aprons on.

I walked out and heard her following behind me.

"Is everything okay?" She asked catching up with me.

"It will be after this."

"I knew you missed me. It must be cause your birthday is coming up?" She smiled as we walked down the steps to the basement.

"Nah I got somebody you prolly been looking for though." I opened the basement door and let her walk in first.

"You know her?" I ripped the bag off her head revealing Brianna.

"Hell no I don't know her." The look on her face told me otherwise.

Brianna started squirming around in her seat muffling words that couldn't be understood since I had her mouth taped up, so I ripped it off.