Chapter 1

I wanna lie to myself, that you loved me till your death...

You gave me the pain I didn't deserve...

What did I do wrong to us....

Was my love that much fickle...that you can't even say goodbye...

But I won't hold you back, as I wanna forget...

everything...everything....everything...

that make me cry in my bed...

everything...everything...

the memories that we had....

everything....everything...everything...

everything.

"PETE..PETE..PETE" The whole crowd was shouting and screaming as I finished the concert, I had tears in my eyes, seeing them being so humble and patient for me, did I really deserve this much? I questioned to myself. I quickly came backstage and went for a workout, the energy still left in me, I wanna pour out all, and collapse to sleep. Its my daily routine now because I have trouble sleeping, sleeping alone.

"You should get some rest now, until when are you gonna over exhaust yourself? You can't experiment with your body." Kia, my new manager scolded me, she used to be Yul's good friend so she volunteered for working with me.

"I will leave after sometime, you can go home now, your son must be waiting for you."

"You are also like him, but he is atleast obedient, now I don't want to see you here anymore."

"Okay, okay....I am leaving."

Headed to home, in the car I was lost in my thoughts, until I crashed it in someone else's car.  I rushed outside to see.

" I am so sorry, Its my fault....are you hurt somewhere?"

The man in the car came out, his face wasn't visible but as it did I was agitated, the face I once longed to see, but now I hated the most.

Vegas... 

I took my steps back and went back to the car but he approached me and held my arm, and dragged me with him.

"Don't you dare touch me, stay away."

But my words have always been hollow to him, since the beginning, he pushed me in the car and came inside too. 

"Let me go...I said leave me alone.."

"PETE...Listen to me...once...atleast once.."

"NO, just open the fucking door, I am done with everything related to you since long ago."

"PETE.." He grabbed both of my shoulders, and I was dumbfounded and immediately became quiet.

"I said listen to me just once, Look I have already said so many times that I am sorry, please come back to me just once...I beg you..."

"You even had the audacity to say these words, does they seem joke to you...for the last time I am warning you that even if you try to come near me, I won't let it pass, I had enough of everything, if you don't wanna visit to my funeral then stay away from me..." Tears sprang up in his eyes, I was myself on the verge but as he loosened his grip I just exited the car and quickly drove back.

Once I was home, I sank in the bathtub but it isn't leaving my head, why does I have to be the one to get everything fucked up like that, why its always me? I didn't realise when I slept there only, but once the water cooled down and I shivered, I woke up and went to bed. 

Note: What is all this happening? might be thinking that? Wait for next chapter, you will know soon...don't be mad at me...every relationship has its ups and downs that makes it more stronger and beautiful...