Chapter 28

"Why aren't they still here?" Porsche was continuously measuring the room with this steps back and forth like a pendulum, waiting for the one because of whom everything is set up.

"They will be here in a while, why are you being so nervous?" Kinn reassured him while taking his man back to have a seat, who again jolted up at the slightest noise coming from the entrance only to get disappointed when he saw Tankhun entering.

"Why the hell you look so annoyed when you saw me?" Tankhun spat although their was no apparent anger in his voice. He was dressed up in a red body cover suit which was something undefinable.

 He was dressed up in a red body cover suit which was something undefinable

" I thought Vegas and Pete came." He again went back to the sofa, dropping his head on Kinn's shoulder, Kinn patting his back gently while Tankhun rolled his eyes and sat on the farthest couch.

Arm came from the inside with a wide smile, Tankhun immediately stood up and followed him, that too with a wide smile on his face.

"Wait you two, why do I have a feeling that you are upto something, especially P'Khun?"

"You sit here ideally with your wife, I am off for my gift to Vegas."

"Since when did you get so close that you wanted to give him a gift?"

"Who said only close people share gifts? And  by the way we are close since the beginning, close enemies."

"Don't do anything serious that the party turns in a taekwondo match." Porsche mumbled while checking his phone's screen, he also jumped up from his seat, his elbow nudged Kinn's jaw unknowingly, who was unaware about the whole mess.

"They are here." The trio laughed and high-fived together and went inside, Kinn was sitting with the cushion, his face expressing the confusion way too clearly.

"If they came, why the hell do they run inside?" He tried to summarize but nothing came in his mind.

" Get your ass inside, what are you still doing there?" Porsche shouted from inside and he followed the instructions well, sometimes the lion is indeed tamed by lioness, I mean another lion, here.

The lights went off, everything quiet as ever, two  pair of footsteps approaching and as they stopped everything went quiet again.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY VEGASSS......AHHHH....FUCK....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING VEGAS?"

"Vegas get the gun down." Pete took the gun and shoved it in Vegas's jacket, he smiled apologetically at the terrified faces.

"Sorry, I thought someone might attack."

"You are right, I would have got a heart attack, dumbo, isn't it common sense if you are invited on your own birthday party and lights are off then it means they are gonna surprise you." 

Tankhun said, while grabbing Pete to their side, Pete hugged Arm and Pol and the group hug followed by Tankhun and Porsche, Vegas and Kinn awkwardly looking at each other but can't got the courage to join them.