Chapter 25

Note: Sexual content ahead.

"Ask Porsche, he will tell you." I said, not thinking of anything else.

" I want to hear the truth from you."

"I cannot tell you."

" Why?" His face surge up with anger and he stood up, closing the distance between us, he was standing very close, either to intimidate me or trying to read my expressions.

"I just can't tell you right now, I just can't, no matter what you do or what you say, I have my reasons, and I can assure you that it isn't any trouble or something you won't approve of."

"I can't trust anything when it involves a dynamic duo of Porsche and Pete."

" I don't have anything more to say."

"Pete, what's wrong with you nowadays? I always try to be as gentle as I could, but you are pushing me away slowly."

"Its not like that, why are you thinking so much, its something I will tell you later, can't you wait for me?"

" I am not a patient guy who can sit quietly and see his man drifting away from me, If something is wrong with me or I am lacking something, tell me I will improve that."

"No, there is nothing wrong with you, its just that...."

"Say it." Vegas said, he steps closer and held my arm, dragging me with him, he sat on the couch and made me sit next to him.

"Listen, I am not being angry, I am just mad, if you just give me a slight idea than it will be good for both of us, I am asking you this nicely, shouldn't you be more considerate?"

I was just staring at him blankly, why is everything so complex about him, this Vegas will give a High BP problem someday. His grip on my thigh became tight, I was dreading of the fact that he is still being patient, which he never is from the beginning, although he is still working on himself but some things never change.

"Okay, then you are forcing me to find out the truth."

"Vegas...just trust me..."

"I will if you tell me what is it."

"Please."

"I am not gonna listen to anything now, I am here all day and you are not allowed to go out anywhere without me, and I am taking your phone away too, and you are not even allowed to watch or do anything you want until you tell me the truth."

"What is all this Vegas? You can't lock me down like this."

" I can, and I will as you are also not doing the thing I want you to."

"Really, I am going out right now, and stay happy here following your rules."

He was quicker and more powerful than me, he picked me up, although I was struggling and trying my best to wriggle out from the grip but he never even had a effect of it. He shoved me in the bedroom and locked the door, dropping me on the bed, he sat on the couch, I went to open the door but it wasn't opening, he has locked the door which will only open from his fingerprint.

I know I am in dangerous situation and it can be revealed anytime now, but I have to figure it out anyway.

" Tell me and you are free."

"Why are you so stuck up? Can't you just give me some privacy?"

"No, I can't, I am a petty guy who wants to know everything related to you, and if that makes me look like a bad person, than I am, deal with it."

"Fucking bastard."

"What do you call me right now?"

I didn't even gave an answer, I just kept glaring at him and then sat next to the window, crossing my legs and leaning over the glass, I was watching the outside scenery, it was indeed a beautiful place, a fucking beautiful place with this bastard.