Chapter 15

"Are you ready for me babe?" He asked, I was not in any state to back off but his bandages reminds me I shouldn't.

"Your wound...." 

"Shhh...... One round won't hurt..." He kept his finger on my lips to hush my protest, playing with my lips, he stripped down infront of me.

He smeared the lube all over my rim, the cold sensations were radiating all over me. His tip touched my entrance, and slowly went in inch by inch. He stayed like that for a while before thrusting inside.

"You got so tight babe, I should fuck you everyday to make it better..."

His pace was steadier but the force he was hitting was not of someone who is still under doctor's observation. He made me move to the side and stretched his leg and dig deeper, I mewled at the single thrust as it grazed through my prostate.

"Wait for me babe." He was also coming closer and fucked more harder, then the last thrust and I came over my belly and he too inside me. He laid down beside me, for a while we both were panting, catching up on our breathes and he looked at me, a smiled crept over me. I touched his face just to see he is real, beside me.

The next day was the beginning of our plan, according to which Vegas is still supposed to stay hidden for everyone else and I was supposed to be returning at my work, Porsche was there as a back up with Noi to prevent any attack and I don't know w...

The next day was the beginning of our plan, according to which Vegas is still supposed to stay hidden for everyone else and I was supposed to be returning at my work, Porsche was there as a back up with Noi to prevent any attack and I don't know what Vegas and Kinn were doing there as it was something more confidential. I was gonna meet Ken today, I don't know why they all wanted me to catch up with him and invite him for a dinner.

"Hey, I am here." I shouted as he came, he showed me his gummy smile and came over to sit infront of me.

" Are you still alive? Where have you been for so long?"

"Just busy in work."

"Hiding something?"

"No, I was really busy."

" I have been too, but suddenly remember me?"

"I came to invite you, for dinner, today."

"What's the occasion?"

" I don't know, I just want you to meet my boyfriend."

" That's great, Is it Bible?"

"Shut up, he will be offended if you say so, he just wants to meet you, in personal."

"That's great, I will be joining you."

My part was almost done and we were heading out, when someone bumped into Ken and they stared at each other for a while, and he seemed a bit off.

"I am sorry." He said and  quickly went ahead.

"Ken wait, you are going in the wrong direction."

"I can't join you today Pete, I am bit busy."

"Wait..." And he went inside in seconds without even turning back. I called Porsche as I was also confused about what to do but he cut the call abruptly, so I went back to the car, but it took him more time than I had thought, after half an hour later he came back but my eyes flicked wider in shock.

"PORSCHE...WHAT THE HELL...."

"Curse later, now help me in towing him up."

Porsche was nearly dragging an unconscious Ken and Noi was rushing behind them. I helped him to get him inside and they hoped in soon as security rushed towards us, Porsche nearly flew away the car and we didn't talked until we reached the main house. The guards took Ken,  and Porsche plomped down on the sofa and soon Kinn and Vegas came down from the upstairs.

"Porsche why the hell is he unconscious, and moreover why did you do that?"

" He denied to come so that was the only way left."

"Did you seriously knocked someone out and kidnapped him because he denied a fucking dinner? Why?"

"Cool down babe, dinner is an excuse, I had an important business to deal with him, you can go and have a rest at home, okay?" Vegas stood next to me and stroking my back.

"I am not gonna leave him alone here, you literally used me as a bait there."

" Why are you so worked up for him Pete?" Vegas said in a darker tone, and I was also getting impatient at their aloofness but shouting isn't the way.

"What is their to deal with him Kinn, as I think only you can explain it better to me."

" He is the suspected one who Vegas thinks is involved with the asshole." Kinn said, while having a seat near Porsche.

"On what damn basis, you can't just take anybody on a damn suspicion." 

"Noi, drop Pete at home and stay there until I come."

" I am not going anywhere until he is here."

"Okay fine, you can be but don't interrupt."

"I will if you do anything you used to do in the past Vegas."

 Vegas was having  so annoying expression on his face that irritates me more. They took him to the basement which was the same place where the two brothers used to be kept, he was tied to chair, although I protested but no one heard me even a bit. Vegas took me out of the room but I shooked his hand away.

"If he is find innocent Vegas you better bare yourself."

"And what if he is not? What will you do then?"

"Why do I have to do something? He can never even think of harming me, he has been so helpful and protective to me even in my worst phase he was there to help me, if he has any other motive, why will he care about me when I was almost dead in my apartment?"

"So you trust him more than me?"

"Its not about that."

"It is, for once trust me, just one fucking time, and let me be, I am not an idiot to do something rashless, I think before doing it Pete, unlike you."

"What do you mean?"

"I meant what I said, babe now I don't want to fight with you because of someone else, okay? Please lets just get this over with."

"Fuck you." I went aside of him by pushing his shoulder but he held my arm and pulled me so close to him, I was glaring at him, not giving in. But he moved his head and kissed me, smiling goofily.

" You look so cute  and hot when you are mad...I can't even do anything but adore you."

"We are in someone else's house Vegas."

"But you don't think that while fighting so why in this, huh?"

"Lets go inside."

He locked our fingers and we went inside, although I was still angry but the way he acted, I decided to atleast trust him once more. Ken has been awake by now and he looked at everyone and then his eyes stopped at me.

"Pete....what is all this? Did he kidnapped us?"

" Ken, actually.."

"Stop this world class acting and come to your real self, I hate drama you know." Vegas said with the authority and warning in his voice that even I went quite.

Note: Okay, so what I find most attractive about Vegas is his dominant nature but the softer side only for Pete and his close friends, but the strength and scary nature for other, who do you get more attracted to? Pete or Vegas?