Chapter 5

Note: Self harm is not appreciated.

For almost a month I had to lie low, I met Ken a few times and we were becoming good friends, whenever Vegas leaves for a work trip, which he does too often now, he stays less at home and more at his work, he leaves for like 15 days, a week and so like that. I had succeeded in gaining enough trust of Ken too that I can ask him various stuff, and today is the day I am gonna meet him again and directly ask him for his help. He was busy so he decided to meet at his hotel and I was driving there, I was a bit nervous, will he agree to help me and give me the information I want cause if not I have wasted my time on him. I felt bad too, approaching a person cause I had a hidden goal.

"Hey, sorry for keep you waiting, have you ordered something?"

"Yup, but you seem busy, I would have come some other day."

"No, its not like that, we are having a party here, you know Tawan Suppasit?"

"The son of Tor Suppasit, the billionaire?"

"Yup, he is here with his boyfriend, they are so called celebrating their 2 month anniversary,  he booked the whole  VVIP floor for themselves, so other clients were complaining, I had to adjust them somewhere else, what a headache."

"Rich people have another standards."

"Look who is talking, what you did at your anniversary?"

"Well, we are a bit complicated, its not a clear date at which we confessed or met, only the day he proposed me, its been only 3 months."

"Talking about that you hadn't shown me how he looks, I am hell curious about  who that lucky guy is."

I showed him the picture in my phone, but he was a bit awkward the moment he saw it.

"What happened? Do you know him?"

" I do and I don't...how should I say this?"

" What's wrong?"

"He is the boyfriend of Tawan who came with him, and its not their first time, they come here often."

"What are you saying? This isn't a thing to joke about Ken."

"I am not joking, I am just telling you the truth, if you don't believe me come with me."

"He must be a lookalike, he isn't like what you think."

He took me to the control room and showed me the footage, Vegas was coming in with him, his hand on that guy's waist, they headed to the room. He showed me the past footages according to the check in timings, and they were matching with the dates Vegas used to go to his work trips.

"This can't be true, Vegas can never do this."

" You still not believe it? If you see him infront of you I think then you will."

He took me along with him, but I didn't have the courage, if it would be Vegas, then I can't bear to catch him with another guy.

He went to the door and asked me stay near the parellel glass window from where I can see them but they can't. He knocked on the door and Vegas came out, he was in a bathrobe and talked to Ken for a while, until the other guy came, who was in a bathrobe too, I couldn't bear to watch this and went away. I was getting shorth of breath and Ken came then.

 I was getting shorth of breath and Ken came then