Venice

The Theerapanyakul mansion have been in hustle and bustle since the last three days, the preparations for welcoming the next generation is on top of it's tier, from the eldest Khun and Kinn to the sweet and little Sam and Cia have been busy in helping the main organizer, Porsche.

The house was decorated with all love and peace, with white and beige theme, it was looking so aesthetic that the infant might even giggle at it.

The couple arrived with their baby, Pete was still not fully recovered but he was adamant on making this homecoming on this specific day, Vegas's father's birthday. He can't find any other day better than this.
Vegas was holding his biological baby in his arms, and his second baby, in short Pete, was standing by his side.

They were welcomed with the most royal manner.... Atleast for them.... The baby was placed in the craddle, and the rituals were performed, for keeping them safe from all kinds of evils and shower them with blessings.

"Have you decided on the name yet? "

"I want Pete to name him, as I will like anything as long as he is the one to chose. "

" And I told him that we should do it together.... He is ours anyways... Not just mine. "

"But you took so much pain and efforts for him.... Your right is first on him. "

"Talking as if you weren't in distress.... I know it was hard for you to even be at the hospital.... I know you hate it.... But you endured that for us.... Its equal share in it. "

"Honey... I-"

"Oh shut up.... I am sick of these love fights, hadn't I had  enough of these two morons in  the house that you added too?  People in love stink... " Khun scoffed at the cute banter between the new parents, he had seen the same scene when kinnporsche adopted kids.

" So that's how we looked to you? " Kinn said, trying to make fun of khun but getting a glare by Porsche.

"We were on the name.... " Porsche urged the topic once again.

" Well we decided it in the hospital earlier, I want the first later 'V' and something that follows his family's tradition's so.... It's Venice. "

Pete said, carrying the baby back in his arms, he can't bear to keep him away from him even when he is in front of him.

"Can we hold him once? "

A little and hesitant Cia looked at Pete with heart eyes as he was sitting with Venice in his lap.

"No princess, you are too long for it, Uncle Pete is sick too, we will play with him sometime again. " Porsche said trying not to break the kid's heart who were waiting to hold the kid for over a month.

" Come here princess... " Pete said how could he resist that angel's request.

"Really? " The little kid squealed and hugged her Pa in excitement.

" Be careful, okay? "

Pete held Venice and Porsche stood behind her, her wish to carry the baby was fulfilled, and she was content more than anything else.

" She has been waiting for the baby since your baby shower, I don't know kids remember such things but since the day in the hospital she just kept lingering around the baby. "

Porsche said his eyes were filled with love and affection for the new found love  of his life, he found them abundant near a old village of his uncle, and he couldn't help but bring them home and since that day, they filled his world with a new light, he cared for them the way he wanted for himself as he grew up without parents.