Chapter 19

4 Months Later...

"Vegas, WAKE UP!!"

" 5 Minutes babe, just 5 more minutes..."

"Its been an hour since you said that, I am already busy downstairs still you don't even get up on time, you have to go to work...Wait..." 

Instead of getting up he pulled me on the bed, wriggling among the comforter, he wrapped me and just cuddled to sleep.

"VEGAS!" I was tired now, I have completely spoiled him, I used to be the lazy bum of the house, but now he is trying to steal my title. 

"Who told you to drink that much? And why the hell you drink in a work related meeting?"

"Babe, please shut up for 10 minutes, I swear on you I will get up on my on."

"Did you really go to the work or are you hanging out at clubs or bars behind my back?"

"No honey, why will I? See, look at me, do I look like a person who will do that, huh?"

"I believe you for now, but if I came to know it won't be good for your peaceful life at home."

"Got it, now hold me back, I am cold." 

I scoffed and got him closer, his head resting on my chest, he indeed looks surreal when he sleeps, as he is quiet and not doing anything perverted or scary. His soft snores seemed like he is sound sleep, I kept caressing his head for half an hour and he got up peacefully after that.

" Is your hangover better or need medicine?"

"I think I need one." 

" I will get it."

"No, stay there." His goofy smile appeared on his face and he pulled me down, kissing me chastely.

"I will feel better now." A long bashful smile crept over my face, he is indeed good with such cheesy things.

"Get up now or Kinn will again complain to me that I am the one who makes you late."

"That's why you are being such a dick."

"What did you say?"

"I said being so much strict." 

" You dare not try to outsmart me Mr. Theerapanyakul."

"As you say Future Mr. Theerapanyakul."

I punched jokingly on his arm and he went to shower, after a while of him going to work, I went to Mall with Porsche as decided, he was taking time off work so we hang out way too often.  We stopped at subway on our way back, its my favorite after McDonalds but as it was the nearest so anything will be cool.

" Two classic subway clubs, one without onion, with chips and drinks." One thing about me is I get confused what to eat whenever I visit any store, everything seems so good  that my palate gets confused, so for me, my order is always given by the person I am with. Porsche, ofcourse is one of them now. 

Our order arrived, the waitress screamed as she saw me, reminding me that I am in public, though I had my mask on earlier but I removed it for now, I just greeted and had a selfie with her, she jumped and we got our order with extra services.

"I think I should take you with me whenever I am going to shop, you get me a feel of being with a celebrity and discount too."

"Its a headache more than benefit, we need to get out of here soon before more crowd appear, I can't even eat in piece as this damn mask can't be shoved on.."

" Don't be angry, its a luck only few have."

"True."

"Well, after having lunch, I want to visit a place, its a new club, I mean a GAY CLUB, so why don't we check it out?"