Chapter 26

The next morning, I woke up early, it was 4 am, and its indeed the golden time to sneak out, I quietly removed his hands over from me and placed pillows instead of me. I took my phone and car keys, but the main door was locked, and if I try to open it is gonna make the beep sounds that will wake him up, instead I opened the glass windows of the living room and went out from there, I fell on the ground while trying to leave, I whimpered quietly but got up to leave. The car was outside, Noi was waiting for me, I had secretly called him while I was in the meeting room yesterday, and as he knows the whole plan, he agreed for keeping it secret from Vegas.

We drove off to the place where I planned today's surprise  and the first thing I did was to sleep again as I was still sleepy and  I must be prepared for the surprise, so it's necessary to feel fresh. I set an alarm and dozed off.

"Pete, wake up, are you here to sleep?" I narrowed my eyes only to find Porsche placing stuff here and there, and I jumped up from the bed.

"What time is it now?"

"Its 10 am, you are a real sleepyhead."

"I was just tired. When did you arrived?"

"It's been a while, I unloaded all the stuff and the decorators are here, they have to work in this room so I have to wake you up, well its better that you have taken a rest, I think I have more than an idea about what is gonna happen tonight." He smirked and I felt a bit shy, how does he know everything, maybe he has similar experiences.

"What about Vegas? "

"You better not ask about him, the first thing he did is to visit the mansion and started a SEARCH PETE operation, as he thinks I am the one who is behind all this, we nearly fought, but Kinn ensured him that its nothing related to me. He showed me the messages you sent to him and how he eavesdropped on our call and he saw a car picking you up, he is very pissed off, that is why I have to sneak out myself as he might be tracking me down to find you."

"I apologise on his behalf, its all happening because of me, but Porsche thanks a lot for helping, without you it wouldn't have came this far."

"Don't mention it, Vegas is also something for me, he is my good friend, and a brother-in-law, he helped Kinn a lot and also guided me to whenever I was hella confused about him."

I was just looking at him, such a sweetheart he is, indeed Kinn deserves someone this good, we went to the living room where the other decorations were done, it was indeed beautiful.

There were faint white light and the luminating paint had added glowing stars, then it leads to the bedroom where the main wall has all the pictures cropped in a doodled manner which makes it elegant, simple but classy, just like Vegas.

It took them three more hours to finish and it was almost lunch time, after clearing up and paying the workers both of us left the house to have a lunch, we rode to the farthest Chinese restaurant, just to be safe not to be caught by Vegas.

I was slurping on my noodles when one more missed call from Vegas came, I almost choked on my noodles, the spice spread all the way inside my throat, and it literally was annoying for a while. I drank almost the whole jug of water, Porsche frowned when he saw the call.

"How many times has he called already?"

"It's the 48th call since morning, he might be hella worried and mad, I just told him that I am going to company for some work but he texted so many things up like for what and when will I come back and why won't I woke him up and why the hell did I sneaked out like thieves and who the hell picked me up, and why am I not calling him back, and on top of it, he went to the company, hopefully Kia handled him saying that I was in a confidential meeting with the content creators and is out of town that's why I have to go early."