Chapter Four

Chapter Four

You know, this is the last time

I am gonna put you back together

I woke up by myself in my own bed, which in all honesty gave me reason to believe it was all a dream.

But when I walked into my bathroom, the hickey from yesterday was still as visible.

"I really hate you Olly." I mumbled to myself, shaking my head before deciding it was time to take a shower. I didn't take a very long one, knowing full well that Dad was going to send Jemma up here to tell me it was time to get up.

I didn't understand why I couldn't just sleep in.

It wasn't like school was in the next five minutes.

"Alexander you better be up!" Dad's voice echoed through my room, earning an eye roll from me as I dried my hair. I walked into my bedroom before quickly getting dressed, knowing Dad would be up here in a minute or two if I wasn't downstairs.

"Alexande- Oh you're awake." Dad smiled at me, ruffling my wet hair as I glared at him.

"You even showered. You're eighteen for one day and you're already taking care of yourself. I'm so proud." Dad wiped away a pretend tear as I continued to glare at him.

He wasn't as funny as he thought he was.

"What time did Olly go home last night?" I asked after a minute, sitting down at the table as Dad did.

"I would say around ten? You passed out around then and I don't remember seeing much of him after that." Dad shrugged, but I still couldn't help but frown.

Something told me he didn't go home and that he actually went back to his band.

And he didn't even say goodbye.

Asshole.

"What's that on your neck?" Jemma asked the second she walked inside the kitchen. I quickly covered up the purple bruise, glaring at my sister now as she smirked.

"How'd you get that?" Dad asked, but I could tell by the way he was looking at me that he already knew how.

Oliver. I'm going to f ucking kill you the next time I see you.

"I uh... burnt myself with the blow dryer." I lied, cringing at how bad it sounded. Dad arched his eyebrows, letting me know that he didn't believe me.

"What's going on in here?" Mum walked in at that moment and I let out a breath of relief.

"Nothing." Dad said, taking a sip of his coffee before leaning back in his chair. The look in his eyes let me know this conversation was not over. I excused myself from the table at that point, running up to my bathroom so I could cover the dammed thing up. After I did that, I went back into my room to text Oliver.

To: Oliver 😍😘 Sent: 7:22 am

Have I ever voiced how much I hate you sometimes? 😠

I wasn't expecting a reply anytime soon, knowing him he was probably sleeping. I sighed as I walked out of my bedroom, nearly running into Aiden as he ran out of his bedroom.

"Oops. Sorry A.J." Aiden apologized, but he was still running. I walked past Jonah's room to see my younger brother struggling with his shirt.

"Need any help Jo?" I asked him, walking into his room as Jonah gave an irritated sigh.

"I guess. I thought I had it but now... obviously not." Jonah turned towards me and I laughed a little as I saw he was trying to fit his head through the arm hole.

"Here... I'll help you." I said, walking over to him. I helped him pull the shirt off before pulling his head through the right hole. He smiled softly, patting my shoulder as soon as he had his shirt on.

"Thanks A.J."

"No problem. Let's head downstairs for breakfast, okay?" Jonah just nodded before wrapping his arm around my waist. I helped my younger brother down the stairs, smiling at the family once we reached the table. Dad was still staring at me, almost like he was wanting to say something but knew better.

Mum would flip.

And we didn't want that.

So that was how breakfast went that morning...

I could honestly say when it was time to leave for school, I couldn't be happier.

"Have a good day guys. Just remember it's Friday." Mum called after us, smiling as we all left.

It wasn't until we reached the school that Oliver finally texted me back.

From: Oliver 😍😘 Received: 8:03 am

I love you too. Why the sudden hate towards me though?

To: Oliver 😍😘 Sent: 8:04 am

Dad found my hickey.

You also left without saying goodbye. Dick.

From: Oliver 😍😘 Received: 8:04 am

Ah. Technically you can't blame me for the hickey... it was your fault for not covering it up babe.

And as for the second part... im sorry about that. I'm still in town till tomorrow morning though. Why don't you come over for dinner tonight? Or I can take you out? It's up to you.

To: Oliver 😍😘 Sent: 8:05 am

You gave me the damn thing. Therefore it's your fault.

And we can go out. You staying at your parents?

From: Oliver 😍😘 Received: 8:06 am

Sorry babe. I couldn't help letting the whole world know you're taken.

Okay. I'll pick you up around six then? And yeah.

To: Oliver 😍😘 Sent: 8:06 am

They already know that I am. You're pretty good at letting people know.

That sounds good to me. I gotta go... schools starting 😒

From: Oliver 😍😘 Received: 8:07 am

Can you blame me? Babe, you're like the perfect boyfriend. The one that every guy or girl wants. I have a right to be jealous.

Okayyy. Love you 😘😘😘

To: Oliver 😍😘 Sent: 8:09 am

Don't get all Nick Jonas on me.

Love you too 😘😘😘

------------------------------------

Why are they so cute?

Like wtf. So unfair.

Anyways the guy who plays Jonah is in the multimedia :)

His name is Joel Adams lol

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx