Chapter Six

Chapter Six

I'd wait here forever just to, to see you smile,

'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

Dinner was nice, we didn't run into any other silly arguments. It wasn't until we walked outside that I kinda realized that this was the last time I was gonna see him for a while.

I didn't want him to go.

"So.... what are the chances of me getting laid tonight?" Oliver teased, already pushing my back against the side of his car. I tried not to roll my eyes, but I smiled fondly at him.

"I would say they're pretty high." I said, kissing him softly. His hands rested on my hips, the shirt I was wearing already ridding up just enough to show some skin.

"Yeah?"

"I gotta be home by midnight."

"That's plenty of time." Oliver winked before opening the passenger door for me. I arched my eyebrows at that, not really understanding what exactly he was doing.

"What? I'm not going to have sex with you in the backseat of my car in a public place. I have standards." Oliver said, motioning for me to get into the car. I just shook my head fondly before kissing his cheek.

"You're cute." I said, climbing into the car before he had the chance to reply.

------------

Two hours later we lay in Oliver's back seat, my head against his bare chest as he rubbed comforting circles on my back. I sighed before turning my head to look at him.

"What?" He asked after a second, arching his eyebrows.

"I just really love you." I whispered, smiling as he rolled his eyes.

"I love you too." He said after a minute, kissing me softly before letting out a heavy sigh.

"I don't want to leave." He whispers, a sad expression on his face.

"I don't want you to go either."

"I wish I could take you with me. This right here is what I always miss the most... I always miss the way you make me feel when you're around me Alex... and it literally kills me every time I leave." Oliver shook his head, biting his bottom lip as he looked anywhere but at me.

"Olly..."

"This is why I hate coming back. Every time I come back, you give me hundreds of reasons to never leave again."

"I'm sorry." I said, not really knowing what else to say. I never really knew how to handle Oliver when he was like this, mainly due to the fact he rarely showed when he was upset.

"It's your fault. Why can't you just look me in the eyes and tell me you never want to see me again? That would make this all easier." Oliver let out a bitter chuckle before looking at me. I shook my head before sitting up.

"I can't do that and you know why." I said, reaching for my shirt that had somehow found its way to the front seat. Oliver didn't say anything for a few minutes while I got my clothes back on. He just sat there quietly before I threw his pants at him.

"Stop pouting and get dressed."

"I thought you liked me when I was naked." And just like that Oliver was back to his old self, a smirk on his face as he winks.

"I do, but I wanna show you something." I kissed his cheek before climbing out of the car. I waited patiently on the hood of the car for a few minutes. The night air was a little chilly but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. Oliver joined me on the hood, crossing his arms as he looked at me

"Alright. What was it that you wanted to show me?" He asked.

"You see that moon?" I pointed up at the sky, smiling to myself as I realized this was probably the cheesiest thing I was ever going to say.

"Yeah? What about it?" Oliver gave me a confused look and I couldn't help but laugh.

"No matter where you're at... just k-"

"I swear to god if you pull that same moon shit A.J." Oliver finally caught on, glaring at me as i busted out laughing.

"Just know that I'm l-"

"Alexander Jace Styles, don't you dare." Oliver was standing in front of me, glaring as I just continued to laugh.

"I'm always looking at th-" Oliver kissed me at the moment, hard. I was still laughing though, not really kissing him back but I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up onto the hood of his car before pulling away.

"I'm always looking at the same moon." I whispered, smiling at him as he rolled his eyes.

"You're annoying." He sighed, but that didn't stop him from kissing me again. My smile faded after he finally pulled away and I moved the lock of hair that fell in front of his eyes.

"I know, but what I'm saying is true. You're right about this sucking, but you have to remember that this is your dream Oliver. You deserve this, and I'm willing to support you every step of the way. All I ask for in return is that you don't forget me."

"Babe, I couldn't forget you even if I tired... I mean you're my moon." He kisses my cheek.

"My stars." He kisses my other cheek.

"My sun." He kisses my lips softly before resting his forehead against mine.

"My everything."

----------------------------------

I CANT STOP UPDATING THIS STORY.

It's a serious problem. Like omfg.

Anyways. Aiden is in the multimedia. He's almost twelve and he's played by the kid from Enders Game. I'm once again too lazy to look up the name lol.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx