Quick AN

Hi guys, I'm sorry this isn't a chapter but I feel like I need to say a few things before I update next.

So lately, there's been like a major lack in feedback and it's been really discouraging. I try not to say anything because every time I do, someone tells me that I'm not grateful for the feedback I get or that I'm just complaining.

I AM NOT COMPLAINING OR UNGRATEFUL.

Comments are what motivate me to write, they let me know that people enjoy my story and like or dislike what I'm doing with it. It helps me decide what direction I want to go. So when I see that the last chapter has 70+ votes and only four comments, it's clearly one of two reasons. You all died, or it's just a really shitty chapter.

Anyways, that's not what this AN is solely about. Due to lack of comments, I'm considering no longer doing the sequel to this story.

If you guys aren't reading this anymore, why would you read the sequel? So I guess the reason for this is to ask, do you guys even want the sequel? If not, it's fine. I can still end this book and be okay, there was just more to Oliver and A.J.'s story that I wanted to add.

But yeah. Once again, I'm not complaining and I'm not being ungrateful.

Thanks

Connie