TRACK #10

☄. *. ⋆˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ੈ✩‧₊˚

"We're soaring~ Flying~ There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach!"

"Beomgyu, shut up!" Sora yelled at the boy.

However, he ignored her and continued. "If we're trying. So we're breaking free~" He belted out and just as he was about to continue the song, something came flying right against his head. "Ouch!" He exclaimed.

"I told you to shut up." Sora deadpanned.

"You are such a hater, Sora." Beomgyu retorted, crossing his arms in annoyance.

Sora rolled her eyes, "Yes, I am. A hater of your annoying ass voice."

"Hey! I have the voice of an angel!" He defended.

"Yeah, a fallen one perhaps." Yeseul suddenly joined in as she came from the kitchen carrying two bowls filled with popcorn and chips.

Beomgyu gasped in offense. "Not you too, Yeseul." The older didn't even bother to answer as she only smiled while placing the bowls on the coffee table.

Miyoung came downstairs and plopped down on one of the couches, right next to Kai. "Wow, everyone here is just... crazy." She heard Kai say.

"I'm not crazy, but I will be if I hang out with them any longer." Taehyun retorted and two laughed together.

They're having a movie night which was all Yeseul's idea. Miyoung didn't mind it at all. In fact, she liked having them over but it wasn't like they weren't already always there even without plans.

She did a once over of the living room. Aside from the two gossiping next to her, she saw Sora laying with her head on Beomgyu's shoulder and silently laughed to herself. Those two will never fail to amaze her with their love-hate relationship. Yeonjun and Yeseul were in the kitchen preparing the rest of the snacks for the night. But Miyoung noticed one other person that was missing.

Taehyun noticed the sudden change of her expression but didn't comment on it. Luckily, the doorbell rang and Beomgyu jumped up, completely startling Sora. The girl yelled a 'fuck you' over her shoulder as Beomgyu pulled a funny face at her.

He then opened the door, revealing Soobin with three pizza boxes in his hands. "I hope three is enough for eight people."

"Aw, dude, you're a life saver." Soobin chuckled at Beomgyu's statement as he stepped into the house and handed the boxes over to the younger.

"You should've bought more because we all know Beomgyu's ass is going to eat one all by himself." Sora said from the couch.

"Hahaha." Beomgyu mocked with a straight face and then placed the boxes with the rest of the food.

Yeonjun then appeared from the kitchen with Yeseul on his heels. Both carrying cans of soda. "Alright, let's get this night started!" He exclaimed, taking the now empty seat next to Sora.

Beomgyu pouted and wanted to take the single couch that stood unoccupied but Yeseul plopped down before he could. "Aw, come on, Yeseul."

"Sorry, you snooze, you lose." She shrugged. Everyone laughed as Beomgyu started getting whiny and Miyoung watched Soobin take a seat on the floor, stretching his long legs out in front of him.

"Now where am I supposed to sit now?" He asked and Taehyun jumped in with a solution.

"Actually, Miyoung said she doesn't mind taking the floor." Taehyun spoke.

"I did?" Miyoung asked in confusion.

"Yes, you did." Taehyun emphasized, sending her a glare. Then it hit her. What he's trying to do. "So, you can just sit in her seat."

"Oh, okay... Cool." Miyoung then got up from her seat and allowed  Beomgyu to take it. She warily looked over at where Soobin sat. He was eating some popcorn as he scrolled on his phone, waiting for the movie to begin.

She lowered herself next to him and carefully looked at him. The light from the TV reflected in his glasses. He looked really cute in glasses.

His eyes then shifted over to Miyoung just as she was about to look away. It kind of caught of her off guard. "Hey," Soobin said, sending her a smile that showed his dimples.

"Oh, uhm, hi." Miyoung scrambled to say. Soobin smiled at her once more, this time much brighter before he broke his attention away from her. For some reason that small interaction was enough to make her feel content.

She then glanced over to Taehyun and it seemed he was already watching them. Miyoung smiled at him and gave him a subtle thumbs up. He then nodded in acknowledgement and then his eyes were back to the screen.

They had decided to watch Wild Child which wasn't all that surprising since it was a favourite they've watched many times before. But this time was special because it would be Kai's first time watching it.

During the scene where Poppy first meets Freddie, Yeseul suddenly spoke up. "Oh, hey, Gyu. How's things going with that girl you were talking to?"

Beomgyu waved his hand in the air but his eyes remained on the screen. "It's not going anymore." He spoke dismissively.

"Huh? What happened?" Yeseul asked again and then everyone's attention was on Beomgyu. He hadn't noticed until the movie was suddenly paused and he turned to see all eyes on him.

"Damn, am I suddenly a celebrity or something?" He joked but when he received no reaction, he rolled his eyes. "Tough crowd..." He mumbled.

"Don't avoid the subject, Gyu." Yeonjun scolded.

Beomgyu sighed, briefly closing his eyes and then opening them again. "There's not much to tell. I told her I was bi and she was weirded out by it for some reason and then ended things. I don't know what more to say."

"What a bitch." Sora said and it was clear how mad she was.

Beomgyu, however, tried to play it off as nothing. "Yeah, I guess but it's fine. She's not the only fish in the sea."

"But you really liked her..." Miyoung suddenly added.

"Yeah, well, she wasn't the one. So, can we please just drop this? You're spoiling my favourite part of the movie." He pouted. Despite his playful demeanor, everyone knew he was deeply bothered by the situation.

"I'm sorry, Gyu." Kai patted Beomgyu's arm softly, reassuringly. He wanted Beomgyu to be okay.

Yeseul then played the movie again and the rest of the night went well. They didn't bring it up once, out of respect for Beomgyu.

At some point Miyoung had turned around and caught sight of Sora's head on Yeonjun's shoulder, his resting on top of hers. Both had fallen asleep like that. She caught Yeseul watching the sight too and the two exchanged teasing smiles.

Once Miyoung was turned away, Yeseul glanced at the two again. She smiled to herself when she saw it because Miyoung couldn't see it from her view. She couldn't see the way Sora and Yeonjun's fingers were laced together.

 She couldn't see the way Sora and Yeonjun's fingers were laced together

i proofread this the other day. i think?