TRACK #16

☄. *. ⋆˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ੈ✩‧₊˚

Yeonjun knocked on the door after a few minutes of contemplation. He had a hard time convincing himself to come down here, but it's been a few days and he hated every second that Sora wasn't speaking to him.

The door swung open, revealing Beomgyu. The latter stared at Yeonjun in surprise and before he could even open his mouth to speak, Yeonjun beat him to it. "I'm not leaving, no matter how much you try to scare me away."

"I won't scare you away." Beomgyu spoke monotonously. Yeonjun cocked a brow causing Beomgyu to roll his eyes. "Again." He added.

The younger then stepped aside to let Yeonjun in and the latter carefully did so. Yeonjun looked around the room, hoping to see Sora but she was nowhere in sight. "She's in her room." Beomgyu explained and Yeonjun eyed the staircase contemplatively. "You do know you can go up, right? It's not your first time here."

"Right." Yeonjun awkwardly let out. Then there was a very weird silence between them, both of them clearly wanting to say something. "Before I go..." Beomgyu glanced up at him. "Why are you so pissed at me?"

"I am not." Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu in a mixture of pure disbelief and confusion to which Beomgyu only sighed. "Okay, maybe just a little and I'm sorry. But you need to remember, that's my sister."

Yeonjun slowly nodded. "I get that, but we're friends, remember? You know me better than most people do. I just don't understand why you felt the need to protect her from me."

He had to admit, Yeonjun was right. But he also knew that sometimes Yeonjun wasn't exactly the most trustworthy when it comes to girls. Especially now in a fragile situation like this, he couldn't allow his relationship with the older to affect his judgment. Not when it came to Sora.

Sighing, Beomgyu ran a hand through his messy hair. "If you were in my place, you'd understand me. But I'm not mad at you anymore. It's not my place to be, so we're good."

Despite the initial confusion, Yeonjun still smiled small and immediately hugged the younger. "Love you, munchkin."

"Ew," Beomgyu whined, "Don't ever call me that again." He wanted to act annoyed, but secretly he enjoyed this. Once, Yeonjun let go after making sure to mess Beomgyu's hair up even more than it already was, Beomgyu pointed upstairs. "Please go now. I hate being stuck in the middle of you guys' nonsense."

Yeonjun tried hard to suppress the urge to roll his eyes but bid Beomgyu farewell either way and hastily went upstairs. Sora's room was the last door on the left, right across from Beomgyu's room. She had taken off most of her decorations from her door, which he had to admit he misses now that he thought about it.

Then, he carefully knocked on her door. A faint 'come in' came from the other side and taking a deep breath to muster the courage to turn the doorknob, he finally went in.

Sora didn't look up at first, instead continued reading her book. Yeonjun chuckled at the sight of her lying flat on her stomach with her feet in the air. She immediately turned around when she heard his laugh, surprise written over her entire face.

"Oh, it's you. I'm sorry, I thought it was Beomgyu."

Yeonjun only shook his head at her sudden apology, smiling small at her. "I probably should've messaged before coming over, anyway."