TRACK #21

☄. *. ⋆˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ੈ✩‧₊˚

Back when they were all still in high school and Yeonjun first got his driver's license, they had found this place. It was a part of the beach that was almost secluded because of how far away it was from the main beach and the route needed to get there.

The moment they found it after wandering around, they had immediately labeled it their special spot. This was where they have been coming every summer for the last four or so years.

They've always kept it a secret within the group, and only allowed people who were close with them to tag along to their special spot.

Today they were going to show this place to their new friends for the first time. Yeseul could barely contain her own excitement as it's been a while since she's been here herself. "It's literally so beautiful there." Yeseul went on and on to Sumin, the latter struggling to contain her smile.

Though, it was initially just supposed to be the nine of them, Sora had gotten approval to bring her new 'friend', Chan, along. Much to one friend's dismay.

"I don't get why he had to come with. This was supposed to be a fun day for our group." Yeonjun complained.

Soobin, who was walking beside the older, only laughed. "You used to be friends with the dude. Why do you suddenly have such a problem with him?"

"I don't have a problem with him!" Yeonjun exclaimed, but managed to pipe down a bit when he realized his loud volume. Soobin cocked one of his eyebrows which made Yeonjun sigh and glance back to where Chan was walking with Sora, Miyoung and Kai. "I just don't like him. That's all."

"Okay, Yeonjun." Soobin laughed, patting his best friend's back. "You're just going to have to suck it up, friend. Because Sora seems to really like him."

Both of them now turned back and saw how comfortable Sora looked with him. Even Miyoung and Kai seemed to like him. Betrayed by my own sister. Yeonjun thought. His stomach churned at the sight of the four. He hated that they all seemed to like Chan. What if they suddenly liked Chan more than him?

Soobin then brought the older back to reality by patting his shoulder in sympathy. "You can always just not talk to him. We can avoid him all day, if you want?"

Yeonjun smiled at his best friend's suggestion. He was grateful to have at least someone on his side. "Thanks, bro. You're a real one." The two then did some complicated handshake only the two of them can remember.

Yeseul stared in awe once they finally made their way to the beach. "Wow, it's still as pretty as I remembered." She pouted her lips as nostalgia filled her.

Taehyun and Beomgyu stopped right beside her as well, both equally as awestruck by the sight. The beach was small, but the countless shells that laid scattered around the sand and the crystal clear water made up for it. It was literally perfect to accommodate them.

"We should really start coming here more often," Beomgyu spoke. Yeseul and Taehyun nodded.

"Hey, remember that one time when Soobin almost got pulled in by the tide?" Taehyun suddenly mentioned.

"Oh my God. That was such a stressful day. Remember how we had to tie all our towels together to make a rope so that Yeonjun could go get the poor thing?" Yeseul recalled as well and the other two burst out laughing.

"And Soobin continued yelling for help as Yeonjun scolded him all the way back. That was hilarious." Beomgyu pitched in.

The three couldn't contain themselves by now and just laughed until they couldn't breathe any more. Out of habit, Taehyun leaned into Yeseul as he laughed. Yeseul didn't even think much of it as it was a thing she was far too used to from the past.