TRACK #11

☄. *. ⋆˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ੈ✩‧₊˚

"You look nice."

Sora did a little twirl as she entered the kitchen of Miyoung's house. It was late afternoon and Sora just came home. "Where did you go all dolled up?" Yeseul wiggled her eyebrows.

Sora giggled as she leaned on her forearms on top of the counter. "For me to know and for you to find out." Yeseul and Miyoung looked at each other and then rolled their eyes.

"She went on a date." Beomgyu walked into the room after coming from upstairs.

Both Yeseul and Miyoung stared at him wide-eyed, then at each other and then Sora. "What?!" They exclaimed.

"How do you even know that?" Sora dodged the two girls and sent Beomgyu a glare. 

"You left your phone on." Beomgyu shrugged, grabbing a bottle of water.  He leaned against the fridge once he closed the door.

Sora huffed in annoyance, but didn't even bother to argue when she knew it was her fault. "So, you weren't going to tell us?" Miyoung pouted.

"Of course, I was but Beomgyu ruined it."

"Hey, don't go blaming me! I was just doing my duty as your honorable older brother." Beomgyu defended himself while straightening his back to show off his cockiness.

"We're the same age, Beomgyu!" Sora exclaimed.

"I'm still the oldest!" Beomgyu yelled back.

Sora huffed a deep breath of air. "By like six minutes."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes multiple times, shaking his head to annoy Sora even more. "I am not about to stand here and argue with a 12 year old."

"I am not a 12 year old."

"Yeah, well your height sure as hell makes you look 12." That was the final straw for Sora as she grabbed a cloth off the table and started hitting Beomgyu with it.

"Okay, that's enough. I'll take that, thank you." Yeseul ripped the piece of material away from Sora and the latter didn't put up much of a fight, but that didn't stop her from sending Beomgyu a death glare. The boy didn't hesitate to return it.

Miyoung chuckled and patted both their shoulders. "Apologize and hug it out."

"No." They both firmly stated. Miyoung gave them both a look, one that always scared them.

"Fine. I'm sorry for hitting you, Beomgyu. Even though you deserved it." Sora mumbled under her breath.

"I'm sorry, too." Beomgyu apologized. Yeseul cocked a brow at him and he immediately added, "I'm sorry for invading your privacy, I guess."

"And?"

"I am not apologizing for calling her short. That would be lying!" Miyoung rolled her eyes while Sora glared at her brother again.

"You are literally impossible. How'd I manage to hold out this long?" Yeseul said before taking a sip of her juice. "And don't think we forgot about you, missy. I still want to know all about this date."

Miyoung gasped. "Oh, yeah. I almost forgot about that!"

Sora continued to keep quiet, but still wore a smug smile, knowing she can tease her friends by keeping quiet. "You're no fun." Miyoung whined.

Luckily, Beomgyu jumped in to expose his sister. "His name is Chan or something like that. Other than that, I have no idea who he is."

Sora let out an exasperated groan and swatted the boy's arm. Beomgyu hissed and held his arm in pain. "Stop doing that!"

"Wait... Chan?" Miyoung asked, before she figured it out. "You mean Lee Chan? Like the guy from a few weeks back?"

Yeseul looked between them in confusion, Beomgyu shrugging as he didn't know what's going on either. "The guy from a few weeks back?" She questioned.

"Oh, my God... You actually went out with him?" Sora nodded with a small smile on her lips. "Wait until I tell Kai about this!" Miyoung exclaimed.

"Can someone please explain what's going on?" Yeseul complained. She didn't like being out of the loop.

"I think I need an explanation too." Beomgyu added, looking between them like a lost puppy.

Sora explained the story about running into Chan, him asking her number and obviously about Miyoung and Kai encouraging her to have some fun.

"Wait, so you've been talking for weeks now?" Yeseul asked in absolute shock.

Sora nodded. "Yeah, like three weeks or so."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Miyoung asked, her lips forming a pout as she spoke.

"Nevermind that, why didn't any of you tell me about this guy? This is literally treason?" Yeseul retorted, looking between Sora and Miyoung in mock offense.

"I can't believe Sora has a boyfriend now." Beomgyu said for the first time as he was processing the new information.

"He's not my boyfriend." Sora denied.

They had been so deep into the conversation that none realized the other person walking into the room as well. "Who's not your boyfriend?" Yeonjun questioned as he reached for a soda in the fridge.

Everyone went silent and looked over to Yeonjun. Sora was frozen in shock. Beomgyu swiftly hit her hip with the back of his hand, out of sight from everyone else. She hit his hand back and he looked over at her with wide eyes, urging her to speak.

Yeonjun watched them in perplexity and then slowly opened the can in his hand. "Okay...?" He said in a question.

Yeseul then suddenly let out a laugh that sounded rather forced. "Sora was just telling us about, uhm... Actually, Miyoung wants to explain."

Miyoung looked at the older with big eyes yet was so confused by everyone's rigid behavior. "We were just talking about guys in general. Nothing important, really."

Sora let out a huge breath of relief once she heard Miyoung's answer. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to explain anything to anyone now.

"Alright..." Yeonjun's eyes flickered to Sora and she watched as his eyes scanned her body. She was wearing a short red dress with black heels. If he had any questions about her outfit, he definitely didn't ask them.

They watched him retreat back to his room and immediately, Miyoung broke the tense atmosphere. "Okay, that was weird. Why was that weird?" She asked.

Yeseul shot Sora one look and Sora subtly shook her head. "Right... But enough about that, let's go make some dinner."

"