01

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"Wake me up when I feel like socializing

"Wake me up when I feel like socializing."

$$$$

You sighed, glancing boredly at your desk when class ended.

Granted, your General Education class at U.A. was significantly better than your junior high, but it wasn't anything special.

"What's got you all mopey?" Hitoshi leaned toward your desk from his desk beside you, raising an eyebrow.

"Just boredom I guess," you shrugged, leaning your head on Hitoshi's, causing him to stumble slightly.

"Before I officially dismiss class, I have an announcement to make," Ectoplasm, your teacher, cleared his throat. Everyone turned their heads, curiously listening in to the pro hero.

"In a few days, you'll be participating in the U.A. Sports Festival," At his announcement, the majority of the class groaned. "Yes, you are required to participate."

You and Shinso caught each other's eyes, a look of mischief and excitement in each.

This was your chance.

"Class dismissed."

As the class began to exit the classroom, you jumped at your best friend. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking!?"

"What, beating everyone else out for the top spots and getting upgraded to the hero course?" Hitoshi glanced at you, chuckling when you nodded ecstatically. "No."

You punched the boy's shoulder playfully at his sarcastic response, following him out of the classroom. Walking outside, you observed the crowd of students, finally finding the boys you were searching for.

"Hey guys!" You yelled loudly, waving your hand. "Over here!"

"You don't have to yell so loudly.." your brother chuckled nervously, followed by his bubbly blond friend.

"Don't tell me what to do, Eijiro!"

Your brother, Eijiro Kirishima, let out a sigh and took his place by your side. Behind him, Denki Kaminari bounded up to Hitoshi.

"Hey babe," Kaminari grinned, pushing himself up on his toes to kiss his boyfriend's cheek. "How was class today?"

"Just as boring as usual," Hitoshi shrugged, resting his head on top of Kaminari's as he glanced at you. "We're going all out for the Sports Festival though, so don't expect me and Y/N to go easy on you if our paths cross."