22

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"I'm a gay disaster!"

$$$$

"How, how, how, how, how, how...!?

"Maybe you should calm down with the hows."

You gave your brother a panicked look, slightly squinting so that you could see his face in the bright sunset. It was only a few hours after your exam that you finally regained your senses, meaning that you could walk back with Eijiro.

You felt bad that he was waiting for you, but then again, you were dealing with enough problems.

"Dude, how could I just blurt everything out to them...!?" You ranted, messily scratching at your head in an attempt to scramble your thoughts. "I'm so stupid!"

"At this rate, I'm just gonna go cry in a ditch about losing the two most prettiest and nicest girls I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!"

"Oh, so our moms aren't pretty?" Eijiro playfully questioned, shaking his head. "That not very manly of you, Y/N."

Eijiro couldn't help but frown when you didn't respond to the question, noting how genuinely upset and distraught you appeared. With a gentle touch, the boy placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, you never know," Eijiro started, offering you a smile. "Maybe they both feel the same way."

"...That's how fanfics work after all."

"...What?"

"—W-What...!" the boy gave a nervous laugh. "I didn't say anything!"

You let out a long sigh, choosing to ignore what Eijiro just said. He was weird anyway. "Ugh... do you think I could just... avoid the entirety of your class?"

Eijiro hummed in thought. "No, I don't think you could..." he declared, catching you off guard. "Aizawa-sensei probably wants you and Shinso around for the results overview... plus the training camp too..."

"The what—!?" You panicked, stopping in your tracks. "...There's a training camp!?"

"Er... yeah?" Eijiro tilted his head at you, giving you a weird look. "...You don't know? Everyone who passed the final exam gets to go on a training camp trip in the woods."