04

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"Fuck me yourself, coward!"

$$$$

You sat up in the stands, a frown on your face as you watched the following match.

That match so happened to be Hitoshi's.

He was doing well, but then he got too cocky. Midoriya snapped out of his trance and beat him easily. At that point, you sorely regretted your decision to train by yourself.

Letting out a sigh, you watched Midnight call the match for Midoriya's victory. You were about to get up to console Hitoshi, but you stopped once you realized who approached him.

It was your classmates, and judging by their expressions, they were already doing a bang-up job of brightening the situation. A smile surfaced onto your lips.

It was a good thing Hitoshi had other means of support.

An hour later..

Standing in one of the tunnels, you stared at the ground with a concentrated expression.

Your nerves were positively through the roof.

"Introducing the great creator! She was admitted because of recommendations, and I think we can all see why! From Class 1-A, Momo Yaoyorozu!"

You gulped, hearing your opponents name from the intercom. How did you not know you were up against a recommended student? Inhaling a deep breath, you began to walk out.

"Hey, that girl looks a lot like you dude."

Kirishima laughed, exchanging a knowing look with Kaminari before turning back to Sero with an innocent smile.

"Yeah that's weird.."

"Woah, another one from General Education! I, uh.. don't really know much about this girl, but she's a sister of a Class 1-A student! From Class 1-C, it's Y/N Kirishima!"

You walked out of the shadows, smiling brightly as everyone cheered. You didn't like being announced in relation to your brother, but that was the last thought on your mind.