14

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"Come here, cuddle buddy!"

$$$$

"Kami, stop fidgeting..!"

You watched in mild amusement as Mina smeared a face mask onto Kaminari's face, making him whine in discomfort. Adorning your own purple face mask, you leaned against a massive pile of pillows and blankets.

"Y/N," Hitoshi grumbled, tugging at your ear. "Get off of that. We're trying to build the best fucking pillow fort ever."

"Well excuse me for being the comfiest bitch at the party," you quickly sneered back, screeching inhumanely when Hitoshi lifted you off the ground. "Put me down, you fuck!"

Hitoshi, with his developing muscles, carried you over to one of the couches, where he proceeded to launch you. Immediately, you noticed that you landed on something soft.

Or two someones.

"Oh, hello," you looked up, only to find Yaoyorozu and Jirou glancing down at you.

"H-Hey!" You replied awkwardly, already trying to quickly scramble off of their laps in embarrassment. "..Sorry about that! I'll just—"

With a distressed yelp, you tripped onto the floor. You heard Jirou and Yaoyorozu chuckle, causing an embarrassed blush to appear on your cheeks.

You mentally thanked Mina for putting your face mask on beforehand.

"Sorry..!" You apologized again, immediately shooting up from your position on the floor. "..Er, how are you guys?"

"Very well, thank you," Yaoyorozu smiled sweetly at you, making your heart squirm happily. "How about yourself..?"

"Oh me?" You pointed to yourself, a bit surprised she asked. "O-Oh yeah, I'm cool—everything's super cool..!"

For a short moment, Yaoyorozu stared off into space. Nervously, you shifted your gaze to Jirou. "Uh.. hi!"

You blushed when she laughed. "Hey there."

"I got it!" You jumped when Yaoyorozu suddenly pounded her fist softly onto her open palm, a smile gracing her features. "I picked out a list of movies for us to watch!"

"—That's perfect!" Mina interjected, bouncing over with an excited smile. She swiveled on her heels, calling out to the entire class. "Hey guys! It's movie time..!"