06

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"I'm always tired."

$$$$

"Man, that Bakugo guy is intense!" You watched as he attacked the unconscious kid in the stadium. You leaned toward your brother, who you were sitting next to in the stands. "..And you like this dude?"

Eijiro sighed, resting a hand on his blushing face. "Why do I tell you anything..?"

"I'm just so trustworthy!" You laughed. "So that's the end then, huh?"

"Yup," Hitoshi interrupted the conversation, leaning on you from the other side. He extended an arm, pointing down at where the explosive kid was being knocked unconscious. "Out with a bang, right?"

You deadpanned, glaring at Hitoshi with a blank expression. "Was that a pun?"

Beside him, Kaminari stuck his tongue out. "No, Hitoshi's right! The results this year were.. explosive."

The couple laughed with each other, making you groan and turn around. "That was unnecessary."

"The author needs something to fill in for plot," Eijiro commented.

"What?"

"—What, I didn't say anything!"

Ignoring your brother's statement, you turned to look at the rest of his classmates. They were conversing like usual, chattering excitedly about the internships after the sports festival.

You frowned, a feeling of jealousy bubbling deep within your chest. It wasn't fair to them; they didn't do anything wrong, but you couldn't help but feel bitter.

"../N..! Y/N!"

You yelped, jumping up in your seat. Beside you, Hitoshi laughed uncontrollably. "It's not funny!"

"It's kinda funny," he replied cheekily. "..Anyways, apparently the rest of Class 1-A wants to meet us."

"..They do?" You questioned, as if you didn't believe what you were hearing.

Why would they care about two general education students in the first place?

"Yeah, I'm not sure either," Hitoshi shrugged. "Let's go anyway..?"