15

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"You give me those school-crush tingles!"

$$$$

When your eyes finally opened, you were caught off guard by the streaks of sunlight that seemed to peek through the tall windows.

Groggily, you attempted to stand upright, but ultimately failed once you realized you were trapped by a pressure on your head, shoulders, and legs.

Yaoyorozu and Jirou leaned over your figure, the taller's head rested against yours, while the shorter of the two had her head against your shoulder. Both girls had their legs stacked up onto your's, making you realize that the tingly feeling in your legs was because of the fact that you were quickly losing circulation.

Fuck, you cursed in your head, hastily pulling your legs away and praying that the two girls didn't wake up.

And somehow they didn't.

"Phew..!" You whisper-yelled in relief, flinching when you lifted your gaze to find a certain red-eyed blond glaring at you. "—Fuck, you scared me!"

"As if I care," he huffed, crossing his arms. "Oi.. you're shitty hair's sister, right?"

"If you mean Eijiro, of course," you grinned cheekily, pointing at the ends of your hair. "Both our hair is dyed red, after all!"

"Wait—" the boy seemed to pause. "His hair is dyed..?"

"..Oops." With a regretful wince, you fiddled with your fingers. "Look, uh.. don't tell Eijiro I told you! He'll have my head!"

"..Is it some big secret or some shit?"

"No, it's—!" You shut yourself up before you could say more. "Actually, it's better if my brother tells you than me. Personal stuff, you know?"

The boy only grumbled, his crossed arms tensing. "Whatever.."

You watched the boy carefully, getting the feeling as though something important danced in his mind. Awkwardly, you cleared your throat. "Bakugo.. right?" You questioned, letting out a sigh of relief when the blond nodded. "Was there.. W-Was there something you needed from me?"

Bakugo's frown deepened. "..I need some advice."

"For my brother..!" You raised an eyebrow in realization, a shit-eating grin stretching across your face. "Thinking of asking him to be your boyfriend, huh?"