05

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"It's free real estate!"

$$$$

"At least you won your match.."

You cooed sympathetically at Hitoshi, causing him to pout like a child. "Don't do that! I'm serious..!"

You laughed hysterically on your medical bed, patting Hitoshi on the shoulder. You were both sitting in the nurse's office, waiting for Recovery Girl to discharge you.

Almost as if on cue, Recovery Girl hobbled in with a smile. "Alright Shinso," she nodded, giving you a little lollipop as she spoke. "You can take Miss Kirishima back to the stands now."

"Thank you, Recovery Girl!" You exclaimed, stuffing the lollipop into your mouth before following behind Hitoshi.

After a few moments of silence, Hitoshi let out a deep grumble.

"That was really reckless you know," Hitoshi turned to face you as he walked, a tired frown on his lips. "What did you see this time?"

Taking the lollipop out of your mouth with a sigh, you bit your lip in frustration.

"Something dark," you murmured, your brows furrowing. "It's supposed to be something I fear, but I don't even know what it is!"

Hitoshi put a shoulder on your shaking figure, as if he were trying to calm your anger. "Hey, calm down."

You nodded complacently, stuffing the lollipop back into your mouth and changing the subject. "Do you know which match is going on right now?"

"Your brother and that Tetsutetsu kid."

You gasped dramatically, grabbing Hitoshi's arm and pulling him forward. "What are we waiting for!?" You pouted, glaring at Hitoshi with a playfully angry expression. "We're missing Eijiro's match!"

You sprinted across the halls, finally ending up in the stands where you could see your brother. When you got there, you were upset to find it ended in a tie between the two. "Ah darn.."

"Is that Tetsutetsu guy your cousin or something?" Hitoshi tilted his head, glancing quickly between you and the silver-haired boy in the stadium. "His quirk is almost exactly like your brother's."

"Heck if I know," you shrugged, raising an eyebrow at Hitoshi. "Don't you remember? Our moms got a donor."

"Ah right." Hitoshi clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, turning to stare into the stadium. After a few moments of silence, he sighed.