10

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"Whoever decided to make my life a living hell, your mom's a hoe

"Whoever decided to make my life a living hell, your mom's a hoe."

$$$$

"You come in here almost as often as Midoriya!"

"I don't know who that is," you began cautiously, sending the old woman a raised eyebrow. "..But I'm going to assume that's an insult."

You swung your legs mindlessly off the bed in the nurse's office, glancing to Mic and sending him a cheeky smile. Considering this was your technical break, it wasn't too bad.

That was until Recovery Girl completely soured your entire happy mood.

"Alright, you're all healed up!" Recovery Girl cooed, handing you a little sweet. "You are able to go back now."

"Great.." you murmured bitterly, hopping off the bed and toward Mic. "Let's try to get back before Hitoshi and Aizawa-sensei fall asleep!"

Popping the delicious sweet into your mouth, you quietly followed behind Mic back to the training grounds.

"Hey Kirishima," you perked up at the mention of your surname, glancing toward Mic with a curious expression. "Explain a bit more about your quirk to me, would ya'?"

"Of course!" You beamed, jogging up to stride beside the pro hero. You let your steps match his before you continued. "My quirk is called Hallucinate."

Mic rose an eyebrow toward you with an inquisitive hum, as if pressing you to give him more details.

"Through my sight, I can create illusions geared to deceive anyone I want them to," you explained, pausing in slight thought before eventually continuing. "So if some stupid idiot were to attack me, I could just make them see like.. a building falling on them or a vicious beast..!"

"—But it doesn't actually happen," Mic remarked, pointing a finger at you before hesitating. "..Right?"

"Right!" You confirmed, both you and Mic smiling mischievously at one another.

The entire conversation back to the P.E grounds was filled with raucous laughter and seemingly meaningless conversation that put a smile on your face.

It was official, Present Mic may have been one of your favorite heroes-slash-teachers you ever knew.

Well, it's not like you had many good teachers to compare him to anyhow.