Chapter 18 >> Who?

Friday 6th March

Scarlett's POV

I continued to watch Kiara as she ventures, across the hallway, coming closer and closer to us. You could tell exactly what kind of a person she was by the way she walked and dressed. She is the richest, most snobby and ignorant person I have ever come across. She was also willing to give in to any guy that meets her standards, which are pretty, low.

I cringe with every step she takes, her heels clicking on the floor. Her mini skirt and tight sweater didn't make it any better.

"Hey Luke!" She enthusiastically smiles from ear to ear, while twirling a strand of her hair. Her long brown hair cascaded down to just above her bum that I just cut right off.

"Hi Kiara." Luke puffs and I smile noticing that he is already annoyed.

"Long time no talk. What am I saying, we never talked. There wasn't really enough time for that was there?" She winks at Luke. Does she not understand that I am here, oh that's right I forgot that she was a complete bitch for a second. I don't really care if anything ever did happen between Luke and Kiara, and by the way she is hinting it was sexual stuff, but just as long as its not going on anymore, I'm fine.

"Yeah okay, what do you want? Or are you here just to ruin my day." I love that Luke isn't tolerating her crap. It's actually quite entertaining.

"Ah just as sweet as I left you. Well anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I am having a party tomorrow night and you are more than welcome to come." She smiles and continues to twirl the long piece of her hair. I admit she was a really pretty girl, but man does she need to cut back on the make-up. Seriously its only school, not a photo shoot.

"Okay, can Scarlett come too?" He asks Kiara and she stops twirling her hair.

"Who?" She questions Luke, clueless that I am the girl standing right next to him and almost directly in front of her.

"Scarlett." Luke says sternly, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer and into his side. Kiara turns her head slightly in my direction with a confused and angry look on her face.

"Uh, no. Of course not!" She tells Luke.

"Well then I guess I'm not coming. Bye!" He fake smiles to her and starts to walk off, me still at his side.

"Wait!" We hear Kiara call and stop walking. I didn't want to turn back and look at her so I just looked up to Luke. He turns his head, looking over and past his shoulder, waiting for Kiara to continue.

"I guess she can come." She says and sounds pretty pissed. I see a smile rise on Luke's lips and it makes me smile.

"Cool, we'll see you there then." He says lastly and we walk down the hallway to art.

...

I was on my way home from school with Luke. I had just finished telling him everything that went down with mum last night and how she left. He was really understanding of everything and listened to me the whole time.

"Do you want to come over to my house today? My parents aren't home." I ask looking down at our hands as they swing back and forth together.

"Okay, but I can only stay for a little while. I have to be somewhere by five." He tells me and I nod my head understandingly. I walk up to the door and unlock it with my keys. We walk in and I see Eli lying on the couch lazily and he sits up when he hears the door shut.

"Hi Scar and, who is this?" Eli asks and I sigh.

"Luke, this is my brother Eli, Eli this is my uh- Luke. This is my Luke." I say and can hear him chuckling behind me and I roll my eyes.

"Your Luke?" Eli asks confused.

"Yes okay, don't tell mum or dad about this, got it?" He nods his head and lies back down on the couch. I take Luke's hand and walk up to my bedroom and shut the door.

"So, I'm your Luke?" He smiles to me,

"Oh shut up." I say and push his shoulders back. He walks back towards me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"No, I think it was cute. You are my Scarlett too." He tells me and kisses my forehead. I put arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest. We stay like that for a minute just enjoying each other's company and embrace.

Luke pulls me away and sits on the edge of the bed. I go to sit down next him but he stops me and pulls me onto his lap, so I am straddling him. He slides his hands up my thighs and rests them on my hips. My hands rest lightly around his neck and my forehead on his.

"You're so beautiful Scar." Luke whispers to me and pulls his head down. His lips attach to my neck as he slowly peppers kisses. He gradually finds my sweet spot and he knows as I let out whimper. He chuckles lightly to himself and starts suck at my neck, getting harder and harder as the time goes on. Luke roughly bites down onto the mark and I let out a soft moan. When he pulls back from the skin and lightly blows onto the sensitive area. Tingles run right down my spine and throughout my entire body. How does he do that?

Luke looks back into my eyes but not for long when I feel his lips on mine, and slowly moving together. Luke's hands roam from my hips down to my butt and squeeze it. I laugh a little against his lips because it was ticklish. He smiles into the kiss and slowly pulls back. He pushes pieces of hair behind my ear and tilting his head to observe the lovely purple mark he left.

"Now people will definitely know you are mine." I laugh softly and peck his lips. He looks down at his phone and sees that it is past four thirty and sighs.

"I wish I could stay baby but I have to be somewhere." He says and I continue a place kisses on his jaw. I don't want him to leave right now. It's too good to ruin the moment.

"Okay." I say but don't stop what I am doing.

"Scarlett, you are making this so hard." Luke laughs and I can feel the vibration of his laughing on my lips as I make my way down his neck. His hands move to the front of my waist and quickly spins my body onto the bed, so he his hovering on top of me. He roughly slams his lips to mine but quickly removes and pulls away from the bed.

"I'm sorry Scar but I really gotta' go now. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiles to me and picks up his bag.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, bye." I say watch him leave my room quickly and out of the house.