Chapter 40 >> Asshole

Sunday 20th December         

Scarlett's POV

"Ugh!" I huffed out as my back hit the mattress with force. Everything had moved so fast from the club to where we are now. Cliff's lips reattached to mine as he falls on top of me, his forearms keeping weight next to my head.

Our kisses were scrambled and my hands roamed all over his body. With a tug of his shirt, Cliff sits up to remove it. I sit up to do the same, revealing my breasts as I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Is that a bit of ink I see Miss Jones?" He questions wiggling my his eyebrows and diverting his eyes to my right rib cage.

He grazes his fingertips over the black and white tattoo etched into my skin. A small gasp escapes out of my mouth due to fairly fresh ink still being slightly sensitive. Cliff bends down leaving a sloppy kiss at the valley of my breasts. His head moves up so it hovers next to the top my ear.

"I think it's hot." He whispers in a low and calm voice, as he nips at the lobe of my ear. His breath sends shivers down my spine and moans fall from my lips. 'I need this so bad right now' I thought to myself.

He stays close to my ear and sucks the sweet spot on my neck. It's been so long since I've felt like this. It's impulsive, it's spontaneous and its wild. It feels new but so familiar at the same time.

The last time this was apparent was with Luke. Damnit why would I even think about him at a time like this. 'Maybe because you miss him.' The voice in my head tries to tell me. I push that idea away and deny every word of that sentence.

I don't miss him. I survived eight months without seeing that smug little face of him, and I'm sure I could go longer.

I am bought back into reality when cliff's lips leave my neck and his hands swiftly unbutton my shorts. His fingers hook around the hem and pull the denim down my legs and are soon being thrown off the bed.

Before I can reach up to do the same to his pants, his knees push off the bed and walk across the small hotel room. He bends over and scrambles through what appears to be some sort of duffle bag, before finally stopping and making his way back over.

Before coming back into the bed he undoes his skinny jeans quickly pulling them down, and his eyes keeping locked with mine. My eyes avert down expecting him to still have boxes or something on, but it appears that he pulled them down with his jeans.

A smirk rises on my lips as my eyes lay on what lies beneath his boxers. I mean wow. Next thing I know, I feel the bed dip between my legs again and look up to see his face moving closer to mine. His lips press hard against mine and I am embraced with his warm presence again.

"You ready?" He mumbles against my lips.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I pull back and smirk to him.

He brings the condom packet up to his mouth using his teeth to rip it open and slide it down his length. While he busy I pull the only bit of clothing left on my body down my legs and throw them off to the side somewhere.

I am surprised when he doesn't waste any time and dips straight into me. I small squeal leaves my lips and my eyes close tightly. Cliff doesn't seem to notice wish I am thankful for, as his head is thrown back in pleasure.

"Oh my god, you feel so good. How are you so tight?" He asks looking down at me, but I try to avoid eye contact.

"This is only my second time." I say quietly and slightly embarrassed.