Chapter 27 >> Moans

Friday 20th March

Scarlett's POV

Luke holds my hand tightly as we walk to the back of Ashton's house. It then hits me and I remember the last time I was here. It was the night that Ashton found me walking the streets and let me stay at his house. That was also the night that Luke and i got into a fight and didn't end up talking for three weeks.

I push the thoughts to the back of my mind and continue walking to the back of the house. Luke pushes a door open and it reveals a long 'L shaped' couch facing a TV mounted on the wall. Aston and Michael sprawled out onto the couch, while Sam and Calum are cozied up in a corner.

"Boys." Luke smiles and the all whip there head around. "And Girl."

We walk over in front of the couch and Luke shoves Michael over so we can sit down. I squeeze in with Sam one side of me and a Luke on the other.

"Hey Sam!" I smile to her and she sends one back.

"Hey girl, how's lover boy going?" She asks and nods towards Luke who is currently fighting with Michael over the remote control.

"Cut it out idiots." Ashton scoffs and grabs it off both of them. Luke mumbles something inaudible and then wraps an arm around my waist. I roll my eyes at Sam and she laughs.

"I could ask you the same question." I tell her.

"He's nice." Sam says and I see Calum whip his head around.

"Nice, thats all you have to say about me." His eyebrows furrow and Sam tries to hold back a giggle.

"Stop eavesdropping in on our conversations and I knew you were so thats why I said it." She says poking his chest.

"Alright, whatever." Calum jokes and playfully roles his eyes.

"Ashton put something thats fucking good on." I hear Luke say in an annoyed voice beside me.

"There is nothing good on." He yells back to Luke.

"Then just put a movie on or something." Michael chimes in.

"Fine." Ashton gives in and flicks through the movies that were already on the TV. Calum stands up from the end off the couch and walks over towards the door.

"Alright, I'm going to go and order some pizzas. Luke mate, do you want a beer?" Calum shouts as he walks away.

"Do you want one?" Luke quickly turns to me and I nod my head.

"Yeah, make that two Cal." Luke shouts back and we turn our attention back to the TV. Michael and Ash choose some scary movie to watch, which didn't really bother me.

"Pizza should be here in half an hour." Calum came back and hands Luke and I a beer each. I am so weak that I can't even get the top off.

"Need some help there babe." Luke asks me just as the movie was starting.

"Yes please." I smile and he takes the beer from my hands, passing me his one. He unscrews the cap without any effort at all and sends me a cocky smirk.

"Ugh, get over yourself." I say and Luke chuckles to me. I pull my legs up and drape them over Luke's lap. My head rest on his shoulder and his beer on the cap of my knee.

We were all watching the movie, getting into it until we heard the door bell ring. Ashton jumps off the couch and runs out of the room screaming, "I'll get it." Ash comes back into the room with three pizza and sets in down on the table in front of the couch.

There is on pepperoni, on with some type of chicken and then a margarita. Everyone dives into the pizzas, I take from the margarita and Luke takes from the pepperoni. He basically scoffs his down in two bites and I take forever to eat one piece.