Chapter 19 >> All Floors

Saturday 7th March

Scarlett's POV

"Scar?" Luke called from the bottom of the stairs. He is waiting for me to finish getting ready, so we can go to the party. "You ready?"

"Just a minute." I yelled back and walking over to my wardrobe. I quickly scan through my shoes hoping that I would have a pair to match my outfit. I decided on a pair of chunky black boots, that went very nice with my black skinny jeans. For the top I just wore a baggy moron wooden jumper. I didn't think the party was going to be overly dressy, so I wore nice-casual clothes.

I looked up into the mirror one last time, fixing up my now short blonde hair. I quickly left the room and walk down the stairs where I see Luke waiting for me. When he hears my boots on the stairs, he lifts his head up and smiles to me.

"You look gorgeous!" He says to me and kisses my forehead when I reach the bottom of the steps. Luke was actually looking smoking in his simple outfit. His skinny jeans showing off his long legs, and his muscle top showing off the perfect amount of muscles, obviously, and sexy tattoos.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I tell him and poke at his stomach. He grabs my hand and we start to walk out the front and to his car. Luckily my dad isn't home yet, so he doesn't exactly know that I am going to this party, but I will probably tell him that I am staying at Sam's house if he calls later. For my mum, she still hasn't come back since Wednesday night, so I really don't know whats going on with that.

It was about a fifteen minute drive to the house before we got there. There were a lot of people there but not a massive amount. It wasn't too crowded that you could barely walk through the house, it was nice. When we walked into the living room I started to recognise familiar faces from school, but most that I had never really associated with.

"Hey Luke, I'm glad that you could make it!" I heard a familiar squeeky voice say from behind us. I turn around and take in Kiara's appearance. Short red dress, long-straight brown hair and boobs flying everywhere. It was embarrassing to look at really.

"Yeah me too." Luke says to her and reaches down to hold my hand. Kiara notices this small gesture and steps closer to Luke, placing a hand on his toned bicep. Agh she is so annoying.

"Would you like to come and get a drink with me?" Kiara asks Luke.

"No thanks, I am driving tonight." He tells her and shrugs her hand off his arm.

"Well thats no fun then. You seem to be lacking a lot of that lately after spending too much time with this prune." She says and points he polished finger in my direction. What a bitch.

"Kiara you better watch your mouth." Luke says sternly and I can't help but smile at how hot he looks when he is angry.

"Or what? You'll punish me? How about you take me on all floors again like the last time?" She says, seductively looking into his yes. I can't believe she just said that. I think I am going to vomit on her living room floor.

"You are so fucking immature Kiara. You better learn to shut that big ass mouth of yours or you will end up on all floors in the back of an ambulance." Luke yells right into Kiara's face. She looks a little taken back by it at first, but then just smirks as Luke turns his back.

He drags me by the hand and out to the back yard. We walk to the very back and lean up against the fence. Luke takes out a cigarette from his pocket and lights it up quickly.

"I'm really sorry about her Scar, you didn't need to hear that. She just knows the right things say to get under my skin." Luke says, not looking up from the ground.