😂❤️

oh my god. it legit the 3RD. DAY. of school. LITERALLY THE 3RD I CANT. i already want to kill myself (literal), not to be a bodyshamer, bc i get body shamed myself so why tf would i rudely suddenly bodyshame some other bitches i dont associate myself with. randomly this dirty ass ugly ass fat bitch is like calling me by a name i dont associate myself with, AND LIKE WHYYYY BRO DOING THAT "JOKE" IS SOOOO FUCKING OLDDDDDDDDDDD. GET A FUCKING LIFE, BEFORE TRYING TO BOTHER PPL GO RUN ON A FUCKINGGGGG TREADMILLLLLLL OMFG. im so sorry. like never did i have a problem with her shes so fucking annoying, and then she called me ANNOYING THINKING I WOULDNT HEAR HER. i ignored it tho bc why not and i just left class and yeah 🤭 then i had a breakdown bc why not, then i started to break down again but i was ok again bc i got to see vince my hallway crush, i used to call him s in school but way too obvious, and vince his name on here way too obvious bc his middle name is vinceano , so vance. but its his birthday today so 😘 but yeah i fucking hate damian, hes so bipolar, but its ok he'll come back, i dont try to stress too much when he acts like this bc he always does this and then guess what, the next month u see us all buddy buddy again, so yeah. hes basically a lost dog, and i js eventually gotta wait for the doggy to come back for his leash. 💀💀 ugh i cant wait to beat the shit out of rosemary, shes so ugly and needs to be shut downnnn. 💀💀🙏  bye lovies.

kg. 9/8/22