🤷🏻‍♀️

im so done, completely done i tried to give life a second chance but i cannot , these people hurt my feelings sm and i have to laugh it off pretend idc but everything hurts me sm underneath this whole fake persona its just the true sensitive weak me, i will never let anyone see that side but still i just want it to end im so tired of feeling angry and sad im so so tired ,  i really tried , i tried my hardest and if people think i could've tried harder, ok then, but i did what i could . but still nobody could appreciate that and i tried so hard to ignore what everyone was saying and try and prove myself stronger but im just so hurt. Ive been so insecure as well. i dont think im ever going to find love, and just god theres too much problems right now, my insecurities, my love life, my mental health, my school life, the fact that im moving. god it took so many years for me to fit in and now im with the popular kids but as soon as i enter that new school next year it just all completely goes to waste and i have to start all over again, and ive been so insecure atp i just want to starve myself, i hate my body fat and my face fat especially, body fat is easier to hide but face fat everyone sees it. the amount of jeans that dont fit me in my closet r too much im just slowing giving up again and ive started self harming again bc i just need something to do idk im so tired and so angry .

-5/15/23