Chapter 7

I took my knife to the sink and started soaking it as Tig and Jax wrapped the body in the plastic that had been on the floor.

"You two got this?" Happy asked. I could feel his eyes on me, but I tried to ignore it.

"You good brother?" Jax asked. Must be Happy never missed out on a disposal.

"Just need fifteen with Bee," Happy said. I turned and grabbed his hand. That was all the confirmation I needed that he wanted to fuck as much as I did.

I dragged him to the bedroom and shut and locked the door. I was quick to strip out of my jeans and tee shirt, and he took control even quicker.

"That was that hottest thing," he whispered as his lips attached to my collarbone.

"Fuck me Hap."

He grunted and pulled a condom out of his kutte. He made quick work of undoing his pants, not even bothering to get undressed. He slid the condom on and leaned over me again.

"I don't do slow and gentle," he said.

"I don't want you to," I responded. He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed before flipping me over onto my stomach.

"Are you sure about this little girl?" He asked.

"Please Hap," I said. He immediately started fucking me. I moaned out his name probably louder than I should have given that Jax and Tig were right outside.

"Call me Daddy little girl," he said.

"Fuck," I groaned a little. He pulled out long enough to flip me back onto my back he went right back to pounding into me as his thumb worked over my clit in small circles. My back arched up involuntarily and I bit into my lip. He slowed his thrusts but sped up his thumb.

"I want to hear you girl," he said.

"Fuck Daddy. That feels so good," I said, my voice barely working as he smirked and went right back to fucking my brains out.

"I'm close Daddy, please," I said almost reflexively. I wasn't quite sure where it came from.

He trailed his hand up my torso and pulled my sports bra down enough to expose my boobs.

"Please," I whimpered.

"Tell me what you want princess," he said. I could tell he was getting close.

"To cum," I said.

"Cum with me," he growled. His hand went back to my clit and I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold out. When he growled the word "now" my body gave out and I almost blacked out for the pleasure. I whimpered a little as he didn't let the assault on my clit up.

"Good girl," he said. His voice was a little lower and more raspy than normal.

He cleaned himself up and got sorted back out as I just laid on the bed.

"You know we're going to have to talk about this," I said. "I'm not a cumdump."

He grunted in what appeared to be agreement.

"You're mine."

I looked up at him. I needed more explanation but I wasn't sure I was going to get it.

"I'm laying a claim. You're mine. I want to fuck you whenever I want. I especially want to fuck your brains out after watching you do what you just did."

"Claim as in old lady?"

"Not yet. Maybe someday," he said.

"So claim as in we're dating?"

"Yeah."

I nodded and stood up, getting dressed before going to the bathroom to wash up.

"Hap, why don't you come over for dinner?" I asked softly as I walked back out of the bathroom.

He just nodded and I went to clean my knife and pack my bag away.

"We heard you two down back," Tig said.

"Aw is Tiggy jealous?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little."

Jax walked in then too. "So Daddy?"

"Oh fuck off," I said.

"What's with you two now?"

I looked at Happy but he was busy making sure the floor was clean.

"Dating. We're having dinner tonight to talk about what just happened."

They nodded and we all finished cleaning before heading out. I still had to go do interviews at the bar with Bobby.