Who is she?

Nathan's POV :

'Hi' I said to her awkwardly.

'How've you been? Miss me yet?' She laughed as touching my hand.

'Nah...'I said moving my hands into my pockets.

'So who is she?' She asked forwardly 'cause you ain't never turned me down before'.

'My girls over there' I said and pointed to Char who was currently distracted on the phone to her mom.

'Her??!' she said with a look of disgust on her face.

'That dark fat girl?' She continued. Then she started to laugh 'she ain't got nothing on me. You gon be back soon' she said and stroked my chin.

Charlene's POV :

'Yes mama he's fine' I said to my mom trying to get her off the phone. When I looked over at him there was a girl stroking on his face.

I was instantly sick to my stomach and walked out crying.

I went on my Uber app and booked one to my house. Thankfully it was only 1 minute away so by the time he noticed I was gone, it would've been too late.

Nathan's POV :

'You know my girl is sitting right over there. What do you think you doing?' I whisper shouted at her as I removed her hands from my face. I pointed at Char but she was gone from her seat.

'Theres nobody there to me' she said smartly.

I was confused. Maybe she'd gone outside to get better service on the phone to her mom.

'Order number 22' thé waiter announced.

'Oh that's me' I said thankful to get away from her. I grabbed the food and walked towards the door.

'See you soon' she said seductively 'you know where home is' she said and pushed up her breasts.

'Whatever bruh' I said and walked out finally.

'Char?' I said looking around for her.

'Ma? Where you at?' I said still looking around for her.

I picked up my phone and tried calling but she wasn't answering. It was going straight to voicemail. So I called her mama.

Charlene's House 7:45pm

'Yeah...she's right here' I heard my mama say as I turned down 'Session 32' by Summer Walker.

'Charlene baby, Nathan is on the phone for you. Is your phone dead or something?' She questioned concerned as she saw my tear stained face.

'Erm...mama I'm a bit busy right now. I'll call him back' I said to her, ushering her out of my room almost.

'Ok baby. Yeah...she said she'll call you later. Yes...okay...bye son' I heard my mom saying finally ending the phone with him.

'You look tired baby. You sure you okay?' she asked me as she stood by my door.

'Yeah mama. Just tired. I'm about to sleep anyways. I love you' I said to her turning away from her on my bed 'and please turn off my light'

'Okay baby. Goodnight baby. I love you. And remember whatever's going on, give it to God. He's got you baby' she said finally as she walked out of my room, turned off my light and shut my door.

She's right.

I got up from my bed, got onto my knees and started praying.

'Lord, I don't know what I just saw today but I pray it wasn't what I think it is. I really like this boy Lord, and I don't know if you sent him for me but I think you did. I pray everything can just be okay God. I'm giving all my worries, anxieties and fears to you Lord cause I know you care for me...' I started.

I finished off my prayer and by the end of it, I was in tears. I got up off the floor, got back into my bed and crashed.

Charlene's House 10:30am - Saturday

I woke up at 10:30, and that was late for me cause I was always an early riser.

I opened up my phone, read my Bible verse for the day, prayed and then went into the bathroom to get my hygiene together.

After I finished up in the bathroom, I heard my mama calling me from downstairs.

'Char! Come on down here, I made breakfast' she shouted.

'Okay ma'am. I'm coming' I said grabbing my phone from my nightstand.

I walked downstairs and saw a spread of breakfast foods.

I sat down and then heard somebody coming out of the downstairs bathroom

Nathan walked back into the dining room and sat down infront of me.

'Morning mama' he said to me.