🥳❤️

1 Month Later - November 7th 8.30am
Charlene's POV :

It's been a month since me and Nathan moved into our new home, and we were settling in so well. I was loving the space and having the different areas of the house actually being in different rooms. But I did grow to love the apartment, it holds a lot of memories for us.

It was Nathan's 19th birthday today and even though I was 5 months pregnant, I was still gonna make his day special. He has always made me feel special, since the day we met, so I wanna show him how much I love him, cause that love runs deep.

I wanted to wake him up with something special, but I didn't have any experience with this. So I went to Twitter, I mean you can learn how to do anything with Twitter.

It took me a while to find a video, but when I did, I ran to the kitchen to practice with a banana. I had to tip toe real quietly, cause I wanted my plan to go through all the way.

After feeling kinda confident in the technique I saw, I started to commence in my plan.

I walked quietly back into the room and went over to where Nathan was sleeping. Luckily, he was wearing shorts, with no draws, so this made my plan even easier. The cover wasn't on him so I pushed it all the way off the bed to give myself space.

I straddled him, pregnant and all, and he woke up grinning.

'Happy birthday baby' I said and kissed him sloppily and he matched my energy. His hands roamed all over my body, but I pulled away. He tried to take control, but I didn't let him. Not yet anyways.

'No, it's my turn' I said and quickly pecked his lips. I knew he hated short kisses, but that was all part of my plan.

'Where you going ma? Come back' he said as I came off him completely and went on my knees.

'What you got going on baby?' He chuckled as I pulled down his shorts to see his piece standing up straight and my heart started to race.

I still held my confidence and pulled my tape ins to the the head, without breaking the eye contact with him whilst he bit his lip down at me.

I spat on the tip of his piece, and it was like I had forgotten how long he was. I licked on the top of his tip and start pumping him with my hand. He grunted quietly, so I guess I was doing something right.

I kept at that motion for a few minutes whilst Nathan grunted and moaned, and I knew it was time for me to take him into my mouth. I spat on the tip, licked on it again and placed kisses from the top all down his length and he moaned. 'Damn mama' and I giggled softly.

I put 1/3 of him into my mouth, and started sucking up and down and i heard him moan. I never broke the eye contact once, even though he was looking so intensely into my eyes. It was making me feel a type of way.

I slowly got more and more of him into my mouth, it took me a while y'all, cause he was so long. I got 1/2 way, and started to gag a little and I heard Nathan moan again. I moaned softly as I got him further and further into my mouth and I gagged a bit more.

His piece was a monster.

'Damn ma, where you learn how to do this?' He moaned and I continued to suck. He ran his hand through my hair and unravelled my bun as he pushed my head down. I gagged a little bit it was nothing I couldn't handle. 'Get that ma' he grunted and I felt myself getting flustered.

'I'm about to cum ma' he said and I started bobbing my head up and down faster and faster. I then tasted something warm and sweet enter my mouth, and I knew all that Nathan was eating, so I swallowed and got up from my knees.