Why do this?

Charlene's POV :

I got back to my hotel room and I felt so sick. I knew I didn't have any alcohol cause I don't drink, and I've never had sex so I do know why I'm feeling this way.

Suddenly, I felt a horrible sick feeling and before I knew it, I had blacked out. Again.

Nathan's POV :
Back at the hotel room

'Char? Mama where are you? I'm tired of you ignoring me' I shouted out to her.

I got no reason then I tripped over something.

Char was lying on the floor foaming at the mouth, eyes open looking lifeless.

I had no time to react. I knew I have to save her. I knew exactly who had done this and why. I couldn't blame anybody but myself. I didn't need to lie, and I shouldn't have let her befriend my crazy ex. I felt horrible. I should've been man enough to protect her.

At the hospital 5:30pm

'Charlene Johnson?' The doctor said and I stood up straight away. I was praying for her the whole time.

God please keep her for me.

'Is she okay?' I shouted, I just wanted to know. I just wanted to see her. I needed my peace back.

'Well, we found large amounts of Ketamine in her system. Do you know how that would've happened?' He asked me.

'I think I have an idea. Is she gonna be okay Doc?' I asked him.

'She's currently unconscious. We had to run an emergency surgery on her stomach, to get all the poison out. We are not sure how long she's going to be unconscious for. But you can go and see her if you'd like' he said to me and I thanked him and ran past him to Char's room.

I walked in and saw her blue mouth and her pale skin. I couldn't face her. I sat beside her and held her hand.

'Mama I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied, it was dumb of me. I just wanted you to have a good time, and I wanted you to relax. If I knew this would've happened, I wouldn't have brought us here' I started.

'I love you Char and I need you here. I need you to be okay. I been praying for you ma and I know God gon pull through, but you need to try to baby. Please' I said and I got no response back.

I felt so broken. I missed my girl man. I was about to go outside to use the bathroom when I got a text from Charlene's mama.

————————————————————————————
                                Mrs Johnson

Are there any updates???

                     She's unconscious right now. They performed an emergency surgery on her. They found large amounts of Ketamines in her system.

How did this happen? Who did this??

                  It was my ex Mrs Johnson. She befriended Charlene and I should've known better than to ignore it. I'm so sorry ma'am.
                                                     Read 6:15pm
————————————————————————————

God please save her for me, I cannot lose her.