The trip

Hawaii 9:45pm
Charlene's POV :

'This is so beautiful bae, thank you for bringing us here' I said to Nathan in awe of Hawaii's beauty

'Don't worry about it mama. I want you to enjoy your time here and relax' he said to me and he interlocked our fingers together.

It took us about 2 hours to get to the hotel, and when we did all I wanted to do was sleep.

Nathan's POV :

When we arrived at the hotel, we thanked the driver and walked to the reception area.

'I'm so tired, I'm ready to crash so bad' Char whined.

The concierge took our bags and I checked in at the front desk whilst Char sat in the waiting area, drifting to sleep.

I gave her one of the keys to our room so she could go and sleep, and I stayed in the front area looking for some food.

Man was I hungry.

I went to the bar in the hotel and sat down. I ordered a burger and whilst I was getting situated, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

'Nathan?' Paris stood in front of me.

How did she get here mayn???

'Paris. What is you doing here?' I mugged her. I have no idea how she ended up in the same resort as I am, at the exact time.

'Same thing you are? I'm here with my bae' she said, obviously trying to make me jealous but it wasn't working.

'That's cool bruh. I'm gon head up anyways' I said to her and stood up from the bar. I done lost my appetite. 

'Okay. I'll see you around' she said and she stroked my arm as I walked off.

We just got to Hawaii and I want Char to have a good time.

So I decided not to tell her.

Morning 9:30am
Charlene's POV :

I got up earlier than Nathan cause I wanted to take some pictures for Instagram, and I think I got some good ones.

————————————————————————————

: char__.

@char__. : hawaii bound 😍
                 liked by Paris.amoure and 123 others
@ngotgwop : all mine 😋
——————————————————————————

'So what are we doing today bae?' I asked him as I he finished up his hygiene.

'We going to the beach' he said and my face lit up.

I've always wanted to go the beach in Hawaii.

'Oooo, I'm so excited' I said as I started putting stuff in my day bag.

Nathan just stood chuckling, but he seemed on edge about something. Something was bothering him.

'You okay?' I asked him and he nodded.

'We need to go though, I wanna make sure we get a good spot' he said as he began to walk out of the room.

At the beach 10:30am

'It's so beautiful' I said to Nathan as we walked down the warm sand, holding hands

'Hold on though, I'm coming back. I wanna get a smoothie. Want anything?' I asked him and he shook his head no.

'No, it's ight. Imma be here though' he said to me and I walked towards the Juice Bar.

'Can I get the strawberry, pineapple and mango fruit juice please?' I said to the cashier politely and she nodded smiling at me

There was a girl that just walked in behind me, also eyeing the pretty spread of fruit they had out. She was real pretty.

'It's all so pretty, right?' She said to me and I nodded.

'So pretty' I agreed with her.

'I'm Paris. You?' She asked me.

'I'm Charlene' I said to her plainly.

'Nice to meet you Char' she said to me and I smiled.

'You too'

'One strawberry, pineapple mango juice?' The cashier shouted and I turned around.

'That's me. Thank you' I said as the cashier handed me my drink.

'I'll see you around sometime Paris' I said walking out of the store.

'I'll see you around Char' she said chuckling.

WRITERS COMMENTS :

They landed in Hawaii yall. How did Paris get here???? What is she plotting??? Is Nathan gonna reveal who she is to Char???? Find out what happens. Until next time..🥰