Excuse me?

Charlene's POV :

'Um..I don't know' I said and I walked off.

'Char come on. This is killing me' he said and I turned around.

'Well how do you think I felt? How I feel?' I said to him.

'Just let me talk to you. For a minute' he said and I walked into the room with all the chairs. He followed behind me.

'Go on' I said to him putting my food, that was now cold, down.

'How you feeling?' He asked me.

'What do you wanna talk to me about Nathan?' I said to him bluntly.

'I wanna apologise to you again' and I interrupted him. 'Why did you lie to me? Why couldn't you just have told me the truth? I would've never judged you' I said to him.

'I know that ma and I'm sorry. I don't know why I didn't tell you man. I really don't' he said to me and he sat in one the chairs.

'Well that's not good enough' I said to him sternly.

'We was 16. Well I was. Paris was 17. I didn't answer her phone call this one day, cause I was busy working. Hours later I got my mom calling me telling me someone smashed our windows' he started.

'When I asked Paris about it, something about her energy just told me it was her. So I ended things with her, cause you not gon disrespect my mom. We was broken up for a few months and I started seeing her everywhere. At the mall, outside my house, at the store, everywhere' he continued.

'She had my location on and I ain't even know. This one day, I was walking through the park tryna get home and all of a sudden these guys start jumping me. Telling me how they gon kill me if I hurt they sister' he said.

'I was in the hospital for a week. I didn't tell you about her cause I ain't want you to worry ma, cause you ain't need that' he finished and I just sat there. Speechless.

'Wow' I said to him shocked.

'You ain't need to say nothing ma. But now you know the full story' he said and I stood up.

I walked towards the door and he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into him.

'Stop running from me' he said as he hugged me. I left by hands by my sides for a minute, but I gave in.

I missed him.

I stepped back from him and he gave me a kiss.

'I missed you mama' he said and I smiled.

'Hm' I said and I smiled at him, and I walked out of the door.