Holiday

Charlene's POV :

'I wanna take you away from here' he said and I felt my chest relax.

'Take me where?' I asked him, now excited to myself cause I was about to have my first baecation.

'We going to Hawaii ma' he said simply as if this was just some small thing.

'What? How? When did you?' I stuttered.

'That's kind of why I was at your house this morning, you know to finalise things with your parents and also ask them if it was okay' he said smiling at me.

'Aww you so cute' I said to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

'I don't let nobody call me cute, but I'm gon let it slide just this once cause I love you' he said shaking his head.

'Aww you love me?' I teased him.

'Nah' he said and I let him go and walked away as a joke.

'I'm just playing with you ma, damn' he said grabbing my by the hand and pulling me towards him.

I smiled feeling so safe, so secure in his arms.

'We leave in 3 days. So that gives you time to pack and get all your stuff together' he said to me.

'3 days is cutting it fine. But I'll see what I can do' I joked with him.

The Day Before The Trip 9:45pm

Charlene's POV :

After 2 days of panic, I think I was finally prepared. I got my nails done and sent a pic to Nathan.
———————————————————————————
🔐❤️
I got my nails done bae, wanna see?

Lemme see ma.

                                                        fire baby 😋

fire baby 😋

thank you 🥰🥰

———————————————————————————

I also got packed finally. It's not as much as I wanted, this is me packing small.

I got an incoming call from Nathan

'Hey baby, you packed?' He asked me as I shuffled around my room and moved my bags to the front of my door.

'Yesss. I just got done' I said to him walking back to my bed.

'Okay. I'm not gon keep you. Imma pick you up at 7:30am' he said as he yawned.

'Ugh why so early?' I whined to him and I heard him huff.

'You wanna miss the flight?' He questioned me and I stayed silent. 'Thats what I thought, anyways I love you, go to sleep'

'I love you too, goodnight' I said to him and ended the call. I put my phone on airplane mode so it could charge all the way through.

I'm ready for a vacation.

WRITERS COMMENTS :

This was a cute filler because there's some spice coming in the next few chapters. Don't forget to vote and comment. Until next time...🥰🥰